Torque tracks[edit source]
Should there be advice of some sort for these tracks acquiring? In way e.g. that i noticed, simply exit/enter room with opponents, which causes the music track being randomized all the time, to very single of all tracks if attempted.
Moia, a Mahjarrat half-breed[edit source]
So... what is the other half? And why did Lucien do Bestiality?16:52, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Bestiality? Lol, interesting point.
- It was alluded to that she was human - I think Zem or someone mentions her "humanity", but I have to say, I'm not quite sure about that, especially given the Mahjarrats' views on humans. >_> We never see her ears - is it possible she's half-elven?
- And lucien did it probably to see if there was another way to increase their numbers, since Enakhra clearly wasn't giving in about Zamorak. Erm, I have to say.. the whole thing leans rather uncomfortably towards rape, although he did say he "created" Moia. (It's possible he had access to something like what was used to make the homunculus?) Phoenixjo 12:20, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Bestiality, yeah, it's a different species, so why not? :P
- Humanity, humane is sometimes said about how we should treat non-human animals, so it means more (or something else) than just being a homo sapiens, I'd think. Yeah, half elf maybe a good idea, there are some elfs interested into the dark lord. Maybe they got well into contact with him (Zamorak??) through Mahjarrat connections. And espicially since they only have one (known) female Mahjarrat left.. who isn't really willing to copulate with anyone but Zammy? SHe's still rather strong, so it might be dangerous, and maybe their mating cycle is different. Elfs age, but take more time than humans, Moia aged too. Maybe elves seems like a good guess. Dwarves, Goblins, Unicorns and Gnomes seems way less likely. And humans are so inferiour to Mahjarrat.
- But the Dragonkin created Dragons, maybe Lucien, with his superb magical capabilities, managed somehow to create Moia. Maybe less strong than a regular Mahjarrat, but that may be a trade-off.
- I'm so interested in RS' history, religion, empire relations and things like that.. This is something quite new to think about. So happy it didn't stop after the Ritual of the Mahjarrat. xD 18:37, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Hehe, me too, I've always found RS' backstory very interesting. And of course it won't stop after RoTM - after all, the quest line isn't done yet!
- But if Lucien had created Moia from nothing, a little like the Kin made the Wyrms, I'm not sure such a big deal would be made about her 'humanity' or the fact that she's a 'half-breed'. She's definitely part something. And if she is, you'd need something at least mostly like a Mahjarrat in terms of shape to produce Moia. Uh.. And I'm a bit concerned you even suspected Unicorns. o_O
- Mind you, although Gnomes probably aren't the cause, something certainly made her shorter than the average human - when she stands next to a Mahjarrat she's just about waist-high, but as your player character you reach about chest height. Phoenixjo 23:39, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Strange power[edit source]
Now it is been revealed that bill is getting strengthened in the dungeons from draining portals, could it be possible that the dungeoneering strange power was caused by the theoretical death of the girl, and not bil, since most of the endings lead to a conflict situation where bill would easily defeat her... but I guess there is nothing to say that half majarat can cause it
But anyway, what are your opinions on this?
Hmm, that makes sense. Sounds possible too
@ whatever ass deleted my hard to write strategies on how to beat the last room THOSE WERE HELPFUL! could you at least have moved them to a strategy page!
It says that moia started her decent into the dungeon 1 year before the ingame date, not 1 year before the power was unleashed. So the point seems plausible
--126.96.36.199 21:43, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Bit old but we now know that Moia survived since she appeared in battle of lumbridge. Plus I believe that it has been said that Bilrach died in the strange power. Yayepicyay (talk) 00:33, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Strange thing skaldrun says to me makes it so I can't get 100%?[edit source]
When I try to start the saga, skaldrun tells me "It appears you lack some experience with the Mahjarrat. Are you sure you wish to continue with this tale?" Also, I've done the saga and double checked all the things for 100%, but I always get 90%. Yes, I made sure the portal never went to 0. I'll check after every mahjarrat quest and update the page if I find out some more useful info... can't find ANYTHING on it elsewhere or even here. I haven't done ritual of the mahjarrat and a lot of quests. Anyone else got some info?
- you must be missing something from the saga, he says i lack experience too (havent completed while guthix sleeps or ritual of the mahjarrat) but i have 100% on the saga
- 188.8.131.52 17:22, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I can second the above. I get the comment about lacking experience (I haven't done ritual of the mahjarrat) but I did get 100%.
- This page needs a checklist of what you need to do in order to earn 100%. For now I assume this includes:
- Getting 5 different pop-ups while exploring Daemonheim (four structures on the first level, the watch tower on the second level).
- Getting 3 complete memories from the Merchant, Captain, and Necrolord
- Answering all questions correctly
- Never reaching 0% power.
- Anything else? Note that I don't actually know that all of the above stop you from getting 100% as I followed the guide the first time through and completed the saga.
- Haystacks 20:06, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- :I can assure you, you can get the unabridged reward even if he comments on your inexperience. 184.108.40.206 19:59, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Repeating sagas[edit source]
Is 100% completion required to get the full token award when you repeat the saga?
If you don't get 100% completion, is your award somehow pro-rated, or do you simply get the abridged value (about 345)?
Haystacks 20:08, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
You only get full reward from 100 percent completion, less than that results in abridged reward. also 100 percent completion also requires you to explore all dead ends in Daemonheim and the drowned men on the Occult floors
Anzu68 16:33, April 29, 2012 (UTC)anzu68
Yesterday I did a repeat walkthrough. This time I did not explore Daemonheim above-ground or the dead end rooms. I did check out the drowned men, and of course I got all memories, answered all questions, and (just barely) kept power about 0%. I still got the full ~2600 token reward though.
This was for repeating the saga. Can we get someone to confirm that the first time through you don't need to explore the surface of Daemonheim and the dead-end rooms? If so, the bullet list under "100%" needs to be changed back.
Haystacks 05:18, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
All questions wrong?[edit source]
I was just doing this saga today for the first time, and when I started getting every question wrong, I looked on here. The answers here are not even options in-game. Whether jagex had an update or something, I don't know. But I can't get any questions right and always die fighting. Update222 06:41, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
You've got to make sure you're getting all the information out of the peoples' minds. Make sure you place the probes correctly; they'll sing loudest when you're in the right spot. Then, once you've got all three, you should definitely be able to answer the other characters' questions correctly. Phoenixjo 22:05, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
EoC changes and tips[edit source]
Just wanted to flesh some things out and explain the edits I'll be making:
- Overall, Nadir seems to be much easier than I remember it around the time it first came out. Monsters are weaker, and getting 100% isn't too difficult at all.
- When probing memories, make sure that the 3 bars at the bottom are totally filled. This may seem obvious, but you might click slightly away from the correct spot and lose your chance at 100%.
- Moia's combat effectiveness might depend on the player's level - as I played Nadir, it showed her combat level as 185 (my own) in the combat tab. I also saw this in Thok Your Block Off. Although I'm thinking combat level probably doesn't affect anything.
- The 3 different spell choices, and the weapon special attacks, have been removed. Now she just seems to use melee.
- Don't have Momentum on when fighting, as it'll drop adrenaline to 0 and make her use her dagger.
- Portals are drained by Moia very quickly, therefore you don't have to wait a while to get the most out of them.
- Adrenaline bar is very easy to keep above 0%, due to the abundance of portals and the use of Slice (most basic melee ability). On the Warped floor I didn't drop below like 80%, and that was my first try.
- "if you have any adrenaline at the end of the saga, you will keep the adrenaline, until you use an adrenaline-draining ability" - this is still true, not sure if it'll be fixed eventually.
Right answers really needed?[edit source]
I did not answer "Got something to get off your chest, soldier? Be my guest." as the guide says, yet I still got 100%. Interestingly I answered differently because I thought the other answer would be the right answer since the memory said duty was more important than comradry. Assuming others did get 100% with the answer in the guide and that they can't both be right, it must not be required to answer all questions right. Guess there is some leeway. I did not get attacked either.01:56, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
Error about replayability[edit source]
How come I got 534 tokens for the first replay of the day?
"The saga is always re-playable, and each time will reward up to 2,674 tokens for the first play, 2139 for the second, 1604 for the third, 1069 for the fourth and 534 for the fifth in a day. This day is reset at 00:00 GMT." This might need some investigating