Should we add a list of songs they are playing? EG: The Varrock musicians are playing Garden, but differently. ThatOneGuy 06:03, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds good! Maybe we can make a list on the talk page temporary. I myself have no idea what they play O.O But it sounds cool :P
08:15, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- After running around, it seems that ones with the same instruments play the same songs...
- Lute = Harmony (Lumbridge music)
- Flute = Arabian (Al-Kharid music)
- Fiddle/Violin = Garden (Varrock music)
- Lyre = Rellekka (Rellekka music)
- Crystal ocarina = (forgot the name of Lletya music)
- Conga Drum = Not too sure...if somebody else could make it out, that'd be great.
- Accordion = Possibly the Canifis music...not too sure.
I'll gather more later on, but this should be good for now. ThatOneGuy 09:36, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
This article is in need of improvement. I find the descriptions of where they are very vague. The one in Lumbridge is "by the river Lum" which could be almost anywhere in Lumbridge. I think we need to have images of the map area where they can be found,like the runecrafting altar pages. --
17:03, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- That would be a good idea, since that would give a very precise location of all the buskers. Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 17:05, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- This is a project I would be interested in. I was wondering about the translucent marker for these locations. Since the musicians have a unique marker on the world map, should I still add the overlay? StaphyJr (talk) 21:29, 29 June 2019 (UTC)
Is this article still needed?[edit source]
Currently a simplified version of this table exists within Musicians. All information bar the instrument being used by the musician is listed within that table, or on the individual page for the musician. The simplified table seems more useful for finding the location of a musician; Perhaps it would be a good idea to remove this page, as it seems to be no longer needed. If Instrument being used needs to be kept somewhere, perhaps it could be added to each of the individual pages? CynicalGnome (talk) 18:36, 8 August 2019 (UTC)