Is it worth mentioning that trolls are named after the first thing they (try) to eat? Aquilae 23:12, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
Weak to poison[edit source]
How does this work? Does poison do double damage on them? Sir Revan125 16:12, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- I've done many a troll task, as far as I'm aware being weak to poison simply means its more likely for the troll to be poisoned. Poison damage remains the same, however. Nacho Novo9 20:44, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
The charm log has a few hundred kills and not a single charm drop. Should it be assumed that mountain trolls don't drop charms and maybe remove the charm log as irrelevant? --Saftzie 19:55, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm requesting speedy deletion of the charm log and unlinking it from the main article. A page of 692 zeroes isn't quite nonsense, but it's close. If anybody ever gets a charm drop, it's easy enough to put back. --Saftzie 11:50, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Please read RuneScape:Criteria for speedy deletion before adding the speedy delete template, thank you 12:04, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I have read it. I wouldn't have thought it was not a no-brainer, but it's a standard rfd now. --Saftzie 12:47, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
- FYI: The result of the RfD for the charm log was a speedy deletion decision. --Saftzie 21:10, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
Where is the updated version?
Gems - Uncut Dragonstone[edit source]
I was looking at their drops, and moments earlier I got an Uncut Dragonstone from a mountain troll.
Anyone who knows how to edit the "gems" section, add it for future reference.
- This would come under "Rare drop table" I believe 20:57, April 29, 2011 (UTC)