Monster drops[edit source]
- You still have to pick up the money manually, but when you do, it's added to the pouch. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 00:40, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Align Images[edit source]
Can someone please align the images with the text a bit better. Alas it is beyond my capabilities.
Uffa 64 22:09, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Deposit moneypouch?[edit source]
Anyone know when you'd ever want money to not be in your pouch? I'm trying to figure out why people like the deposit moneypouch button in the bank interface so much.11:51, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- To occupy a bank space. There's apparently some training methods where players take advantage of a full bank via the Deposit Inventory option. For example, during ZMI RuneCrafting, if you have a full bank, you can use the Deposit Inventory option to deposit all of the crafted runes while keeping your pouches in your inventory. Strange rocks are more common for this purpose, though, and only one coin is really needed to fulfill this purpose.
- The only other purpose I can concieve is to split the locations of your money so that hackers have a harder time finding it all (not that the search option will prevent this). I guess some people just don't like changes. Nothing special here. (talk) 21:56, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I empty my pouch in order to track money gained from Slayer tasks, so I know that any money in my pouch at the end of a treasure trail has been picked up during the course of it, to make totalling up Miscellania profits easier... 21:59, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Some people say it distracts them. I say it can be turned off, but they say that doesn't do the trick. I don't really know. Relatively (talk) 22:01, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
Money Pouch Bug[edit source]
Guys, the bug wherin the trade window gets closed, and one has to enter bank pin, still exists. so i suggest u all not to delete that point pls. it still exists and we r supposed to give people the correct information. pls DO NOT delete tht.