Talk:Money making guide/Killing General Graardor
Bandos Hilt[edit source]
Why isn't hilt included in the drop log?188.8.131.52 00:27, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
Please, give me some opinions on this but I feel like this guide is very inaccurate on several points:
- 75 kills per hour running 5 hour trips? I know there must be some people who do this but I doubt the majority of players run 5 hour trips.
- Important drops not included in the calculation
- Recommending maxed melee stats? No.
Maybe it's just me, so please, share your thoughts14:08, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Maxed melee stats provide the best kph, I'll lower the trip to 3 hours. The only drop missing was the hilt, but that's added now. MolMan 14:14, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Fast spawns, yo. MolMan 16:30, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
fast spawns and?
i used malevolent + bandos boots and gloves, dual drygores, kiln cape, ovl/turm on fast spawns
i averaged 71 kills an hour (running 3 hours instance)
ability rotation (assuming i have 80%+ adrenaline): Sever > Decimate > Slaughter (+make him move for x3 damage on 3-4hits) > Dismember > Assault > Decimate > Destroy —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 16:39, August 22, 2014 (UTC).
- Too noob? I don't know what to tell you, but I get consistent sub 20 second kills, and average more than 75, I consider this lowballing. MolMan 16:41, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
using best dps gear and best weapons with best curses and best damage boosting potions
+have stone of jas boost (after completing ritual of mahjarrat quest)
ability rotation: using abilities which deal most damage
care to post your setup?
cause you written a guide but nothing about your setup, abilities used
- Slaughter > decimate > Assault > dismember > destroy > decimate
- If you really are having problems, I'll do a trip later with a few different set ups, and then change KPH accordingly. MolMan 16:51, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I can't rightfully lower this number. My 12 kill boss slayer task took 8 minutes, that's 90 kph. I wasn't even trying. MolMan 01:38, August 23, 2014 (UTC)
It shouldn't be lowered. Using just turmoil, bandos armor, and chaotic rapiers I get around 80 kills an hour. That's without being potted and hardly using thresholds or ultimates. Using Blood spells with high-level, welfare mage gear gets me closer to 100kph, and just upgrading to nex armor and drygores puts me around 105. 75 is completely reasonable.03:12, August 23, 2014 (UTC)
- "Using just turmoil, bandos armor, and chaotic rapiers I get around 80 kills an hour. That's without being potted and hardly using thresholds or ultimates."
- you mean KC right?
- no way on earth one would get 80 bandos kills an hour with chaotics + "without being potted and hardly using thresholds or ultimates" —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 08:35, August 24, 2014 (UTC).
Drops out of date?[edit source]
I just noticed that the drops include Adamantite ore and Coal. Shouldn't those be Adamantite/Coal Stone Spirits since the M&S rework? 2604:4080:1004:B900:C44D:5AE1:D030:D463 05:40, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing that up! I changed the drops. ɳex undique 05:51, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
Wrong number of ourg bones[edit source]
The droptable for general graardor includes a noted ourg bones drop. However this mmg only takes into account the 1 you get for each kill.