I thought they weren't aggressive...[edit source]
I fight these enemies every now, and then, and I noticed that level 3 players could walk by them, and not be attacked, even if they just entered the area. Why then is the minotaur listed as aggressive? Ch1lled Socks
Is right skull half an unlikely drop? because i got one on my first minotaur ever killed.. dont know if this is something worth remembering or not.. Gorillaz 20 15:25, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think it's very rare, I got mine after like 10-20 minotaurs. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 15:31, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, sometimes I get it 3 times in a row. It's not a rare drop at all. Excalo 22:06, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Minotaur Skulls are actually rare-I fought these continually from level 27-45 and got only one. When I come back to train on these, the skull halves are realllllllllly rare. =( Although for the sake of this argument, we could put it as unknown rarity or something like that until further notice. Rulinggod 00:57, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Mino drops are messed up...I got 2 skulls in 3minutes and then none for an hour...and this happens OFTEN. Same goes for their noted ess drops-I got 100 in 10minutes and then none at all for the rest of the time I killed em, and motly got copper and iron ore instead.
I don't think "seems like stab..." in the monster description is very assuring...can someone change this?
I recieved a level 1 (easy) clue from them. I do believe they drop them, though it isn't listed in the drop table. I believe it should be addded —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- I've added the clue scroll drop. Thanks! -- 01:34, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
Uhmmm ._.[edit source]
I've just got an 'uncut dragonstone' from it .. (I'm not wearing any rings / necklace of wealth) .
Can anyone help me add in ? ._.
(It's not listed in the graph -- I'm not really good in editing graphs too :| )
- It's part of the rare drop table. (: 05:19, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- The Rare drop table for this creature seems to be messed up. I've been fighting these with a Ring of Wealth, and the ring "shines more brightly" when they drop 5 water runes. Like, what the hell :P