Talk:Membership 14 days trial
Deadline for players to activate?[edit source]
The email states, 'This offer is valid for the next 14 days so come back and start your new membership experience today!' 184.108.40.206 19:41, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Is that exactly what it says? The trial itself lasts 14 days but according to the thread we have cited, you can activate it whenever you want. 19:44, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I quote the entire email:
- Dear Example,
- We've missed you around here! So, we are inviting you to come back today and try the delights of RuneScape member's content for 14 days... absolutely free!
- Your 14 days free access will see you complete a brand new adventure as you battle through the Troll Warzone and by dusting off some of your less used skills, prepare the local inhabitants for war. Choose your path wisely and you'll even unlock a new troll baby pet!
- Full access to Members Benefits including:
- • 9 unique members' skills including slaying
- • 2 extra spins on Squeal of Fortune every day in May!
- • Access to over 40 minigames
- • New content updates every week!
- • Hundreds of hours of extra quests and adventures including the new Queen Black Dragon update
- Plus recent game optimisation which will make your gameplay smoother than ever!
- This offer is valid for the next 14 days so come back and start your new membership experience today!
- Here is the web version of the email: http://ebm.email.runescape.com/c/tag/hBPx0HWB8L3HHB8jP2ZNshFkxRn/doc.html?t_params=USERNAME%3DExample
- It is possible that the mod misread the OP in the cited thread as he didn't expressly confirm that the offer will NOT lapse if left unclaimed. There is also another thread containing the same question, where the mod says that he doesn't know exactly how long the offer lasts. So I think it's safe to assume that the email is correct. 220.127.116.11 21:37, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Multiple trials[edit source]
I think it should be noted here that one can recieve the trial multiple times on the same account. A few monthes ago, I recieved the trial and then I got it again a few weeks ago. I do not know the mechanic, but it obviously allows for multiple trials. Any info on this? 18.104.22.168 01:06, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
All of the objects affected by the stack limit are not members' items. I can't withdraw more than 300 maple logs at a time, and I'm on free trial.
22.214.171.124 06:55, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- You're right about the stack limit on some free items. Willow and maple logs are two of the F2P items that have a stack limit.126.96.36.199 11:14, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
got trial on old account.[edit source]
i have an account i created in like 2006-2007 ish and it has had 2 memberes month before. i havent logged on for a few weeks/ a month and i got the offer for 14 day free trial i activated it afreaid it wiuld dissapper. niw im playing free mems for like a week becuase moveing and probaly won;t have internet for a while.
hate this updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lots of auto talker bots now get free access to our members worlds to spam the ge and dungeoneering place.
wish they would remove but its nice for the legit players =/
So its only 300 item cap on MEMBERSHIP items correct?
Got banned on the 14th day of trial.[edit source]
on the 14th day of my trial, i got banned :( I feel that its some sort of conspiracy to filter out those who doesn't pay. Just wondering is it isolated incident or anyone else got affected? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 10:32, December 25, 2013.