This definitely isn't real. How do I remove it? 184.108.40.206 23:52, April 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Real, based on Mod Michelle's creation of the same page on the Jagex wiki (though with more information): http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Mega_Duck . IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 04:10, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
Still in game?[edit source]
Has anyone confirmed if you could still spawn Mega Duck AFTER the Road Trip event has ended? Reading the Runescape Wiki, it seems it was only added for the event. Ace of Gods (talk) 18:47, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- You can still feed ducks breadcrumbs, so it may still be in-game.. We really need someone to go check. 19:15, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Confirmed. It is still in-game. There was one at the GE on world 82, at 8pm, on the 27th June :) EmileWillows (talk) 18:04, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
How are ducklings triggered?[edit source]
Is it possible to just AFK in mob armies using an FC to leech ducklings? Also I got the "One duck has too much to eat and becomes...MEGA DUCK!" message simply by being near it without even feeding it. Would I get a chance for the pet? --Jlun2 (talk) 13:37, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Does it also trigger if I feed the ducks rather than the drake? --Jlun2 (talk) 13:51, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Just went to Falador park with 5 people, each loaded with 10 crumbs and we all threw them together, which took about 20 seconds and nothing happened. I think it might not exist anymore, or it is broken.00:06, January 26, 2015 (UTC)
Yesterday I went with 5 people and we created 2 mega ducks so I can confirm it still exists. We feed the drake not the duck. I don't know if that makes a difference.01:00, July 2, 2015 (UTC)
You need a group of at least 5 people. Feed the drake in Falador Park 21 breadcrumbs in 20 seconds or less, then it will become a mega duck. You need one person to lead it through the map to the Southwest corner of Runescape (by Mobilising Armies), then release it to the water with its family by the waterside. July 2, 2015 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 15:55, July 2, 2015 (UTC).
Confirming: Still in-game and functional[edit source]
Hey all, just wanted to give a heads-up that we just concluded an event of hunting Mega Duck on world 99 for several hours. We probably lured 15-20 ducks during the event. I just wanted to confirm that it is definitely still in-game and functional. Several people received mega ducklings during this time. Make sure you feed the drake to spawn Mega Duck. It's highly advisable to trap the drake before beginning to feed it (in the same way penguins are trapped). 22.214.171.124 07:04, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
Some update[edit source]
Done 5 lures so far:
- Can be summoned by 3+ people, several tries failed with only 2 feeders...
- The page tag "may not be currently found in-game" can be discouraging for viewers, as it is still available after so long..
- Still have 10 toy ducks from "Summer beach party" and will try to update if the title "totally quackers" can still be unlocked.
Tip for future lurers: trap before feeding and use Oo'glog Salt-water spring, the distance is not that big ~8 minutes without distractions, but haven't used a stopwatch ;) Lukis101 (talk) 02:11, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- After another 2 runs, got the pet, and also unlocked the title! Had 10 toy ducks in inventory just in case... Lukis101 (talk) 01:01, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
Still possible?[edit source]
Is this still possible, after the March 2016 White Wolf Mountain patch?126.96.36.199 11:16, April 27, 2017 (UTC)