I don't know where to put this, but the rewards are 1 quest point, a tome containing xp in 3 skills and more treasure hunting around Runescape with the Enchanted Key. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- Also the tombs are worth 1k, 1k, 500exp in that order —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
The characters[edit source]
I think the names of some of the characters are based on Laura Ingles Wilder's 'Little House on the Prarie' series of books, the woman named Laura is what clued me in. Thoughts?
- I don't know of the characters of the series. But if they all match, you might as well add it to trivia. E.T. Prod U (Talk) 15:56, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, here's another thing. I just saw an elf appear right outside of the barrier and say, 'These must be the humans Guthix spoke of.' Her name was Haluned.
- I saw that too. The examine text was something like "One of the Prettiest elves I've ever seen." which may or may not be a vlassic reference.
Treasure Hunting[edit source]
I'm almost certain that the different locations of treasure are random depending on the person; my first location was the same as the first location listed there, but my second one was completely different.
Other fansite quest guides[edit source]
Other sites listed here (on talk pages) as resources:
- to make this guide more comprehensive
- to improve quality of our information
- to check that nothing here has been copied outright from other sites - RuneScape:Copyrights
- for new quests, to see when and which sites have their guides up; if this info is timely
In Alexa order:
- temp forum - http://www.runehq.net/RHQInn/index.php?showforum=63
- forum guides in process (registration required?) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showforum=8
- http://www.rsbandb.com/ (No official guide section)
- temp guide on forum http://www.runecrypt.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3
- temp guide on forum - http://runevillage.net/ThePub/
plus 4 forums
- http://www.runevillage.com/ThePub/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=426446 . Chrislee33 18:51, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- http://www.global-rs.com/quests/meetinghistory/ . Chrislee33 08:52, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
- http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/MeetingHistory.html . Chrislee33 07:09, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
Rare item[edit source]
I got a Zammy molynir from doing this, so maybe the rewards are random, too?
Nah, that's from the previous quest, "Making History"...you probably didn't finish using the key. 184.108.40.206 06:54, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
I saw an Elf...[edit source]
When I first came to Past A, I checked out the barrier. Moments later, this elf appeared. It said something like "*gasp* I've been seen!" and then teleported away. I had just enough time to examine it and it read "The prettiest elf I have ever seen.". It might appear again if you wait by the west barrier just North of the river in Past A, where I saw it. If you already know about this, perhaps you can add it to the trivia?
-A wikia contributor.
UPDATE: It re-appears once a while in Past B, with a purpose of exploring the humans that are new to the lands at the time.
you can take auras into the past[edit source]
yeah so i just did this quest and Jorral didnt take my aura and i went to the past with it i didnt try passing the unpassable barrier and i reported it as a bug but its somewhat interesting i had equipped and didnt realize until i had done the quest and was pulling stuff out of my bank 220.127.116.11 19:06, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I did this quest today (25th of august), and Jorral did take my aura off me, any other players had this too? Bmareel 13:40, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
See Template:Quest details for info. The following are submitted times to be considered to provide the estimate quest completion variable within the quest details template on the main page of this quest.
- 34 minutes - User:Borithel, data from Manpaint's videos @ 18:24, August 15, 2017 -- 00:10, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
- 19 minutes - Special:Contributions/2601:1C0:8700:1F0E:E171:5658:C536:D0BB @ 17:46, September 29, 2017 -- 00:10, December 11, 2017 (UTC)