Maybe it's an idea to sort the components Alphabetically?
I don't know if the order is randomly determined by the time of collection?
- I agree, it should be alphabetically as it is like that in game (which is why I alphabetised the components navbox). :) 13:48, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
Here are some of my current components. Im not good at edditing/uploading images to the wiki, so I hope some can used these.
- What is the last material in the second image there? We don't have that one. -Shaun Dreclintalk 19:06, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Most of the time it's 100%, brassican are an exception. Maybe add that to the description of brassican, if anyone can figure out the drop chance? -Shaun Dreclintalk 19:54, January 27, 2016 (UTC)
Can the rare materials table get a column added that says their notable perks?
Source Categories[edit source]
We should add a link on every material to the "items that can be disassembled into ______" categories. Not sure how to format that though, should I add a "Full List" link to the end of the sources column, or add a whole new column for it? -Shaun Dreclintalk 20:56, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- I added it using User:JaydenBot earlier, it should be under the 'Obtaining' section of every material page, using ? jayden
Maximum materials[edit source]
What happens when you reach the cap of 100k and disassemble items that are supposed to give the materials in which you have reached 100k. Will the material reroll or simply disappear? 184.108.40.206 06:10, December 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Simply disappear, it is a hard cap meaning you can only get 100k, above that cap, materials are lost if you roll those materials. 08:08, December 21, 2017 (UTC)