Talk:Mahjarrat Ritual Site
Move Page[edit source]
At no time does any Mahjarrat say that they are going North. They say that they are going north. Capitalisation is important, so I say that this page should be moved.
- The North has been capitalised a few times, especially during the Defender of Varrock quest cutscenes. 05:35, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Info Box[edit source]
|Please upload an image!|
|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Points of interest|
|No. of banks||Unknown edit|
|No. of altars||Unknown edit|
|No. of small obelisks||Unknown edit|
|Please upload a map!|
|Infobox • Talk page|
- That's just the infobox for later use when there's more info. Feel free to put anything else inside it if you can! Prince Joob 01:01, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well, we're fairly certain it'll be in that big empty section north of the GWD. It'd be amusing to add a 'map' of that. I've done all the quests relating to it, but really, there's not much more to say about it. It can't be a place owned only by the followers of a particular God (namely Zaros), since in Enahkra's Lament, one is opposed to Zaros, and the other supports him.
- It may be a place of great or ancient power - perhaps relating to the Stone of Jas - or simply somewhere out of the way were they can duke it out without being disturbed. However, it may be a place only [i]known[/i] to the followers of ex-followers of Zaros, since it is only the Mahjarrat who know of it. It is also possible this is a place known only to the Mahjarrat; possibly the place of their entrance onto Gielenor from Fremenskae.Orbie 02:25, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- I had done those quests, too, and I don't specifically remember anything other than it being "The North." Any particular reason that it would be the spot north of the GWD, as opposed to maybe even an island on the northern sea, or even a place in the Wilderness or Morytania? True that neither of these are equal playing fields (One was once dominated by Zaros, the other a Zamorakian place), but nothing really seems to show that it will be equal.18.104.22.168 04:16, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Hmm since Zarosian empire was in the north maybe they go to the zarosian capital to await/prevent his return... We must remember that even though Lucien has stone of Jas and Staff of Armadyl he is not a god yet. He himself says that he needs to attend to his godhood. Maybe he plans to summon Zaros and suck him out like Zamorak did (although Zamorak by accident). Juna suggests that stone of Jas was stolen before Godswars by saying that Guthnix took what was stolen from him and went deep into earth to sleep and we all know what we found deep in the chasm under Lumbridge. Looking at this Lucien has all the tools just needs a victim. Other Mahjarrat know (Defender of Varrock quest) or feel what he is about to do and react according to their alliances.
Speculation all but hey...
Possible Quest Updates[edit source]
It's been thought by many that the 150th quest will be a Mahjarrat quest, as all of the pieces seem to be in place now. Should we put info about that, and maybe even links to other quests such as The Path of Glouphrie that would indicate this? And should other Mahjarrat quests like DT be posted?22.214.171.124 04:16, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- Speculation and reading a bit too much between the lines respectively there. These very powerful creatures do far more than just those five quests, or even the GWD. Sufficiently powerful and charasmatic? to go off themselves and get a town. tobylaneTalk 09:27, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Does anyone know if he will come, or even knows of it? He seems to be the only Mahjarrat not involved with it. Can anyone confirm this? Anyways, it seems I've cleared the rest up quite a bit, I think the template can be removed now.--Nantafiria 17:41, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Azzandra appears to be the only Mahjarrat that does not head north. At least, not at this time.
- I tought Azzanadra was heading North too? You sure?
A syzygy is an astronomical alignment of sorts - it does not directly have anything to do with the player named Syzygy. Likely it just so happens that his name is derived from such a phenomenon. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
We need an updated image on this article. hopefully to include ghorrock Floppyc5 06:01, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
We do need a picture, but it would need to edited together so that neither edge would be cut off.--XXstaticXX 01:12, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Are Ghorrock and Zemourgal's fortress really a part of the North? It seems like when the Majaharrat speak of that location, they are only referencing the ritual site. Unless someone can find a direct quote that says "Ghorrock (or Zemourgal's fortress) is a part of the North" (not just "Ghorrock/Zemourgal's fortress is in the north". If we are going by that criteria, then the Mage arena and Frozen Waste Plateau are also in the North, which they obviously are not (if you are referring to the Majaharrat North, and not just the general northern area of RuneScape). I will change this part of the article until then.20:26, January 18, 2010 (UTC)