can stored runes also be used for?[edit source]
1. Can you use the stored air runes to teleport? Or the stored runes to do anything other than damage spells? no. Leon Art 10:16, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
2. Can the stored death runes be used for teleblock?
No. Leon Art 10:16, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
limit chrages?[edit source]
is there a limit on how much charges you can put in? Extreme133 17:59, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
no. Leon Art 10:16, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
No extra hitsplat in deamonheim?[edit source]
Guys i hit 150 and got 50 bonus hitsplat in daemonheim. I think there's a higher damage boost in daemonheim
I just got the blastbox as a rare drop from a forgotten mage... no crit hit splats yet =I Jedi Magnus 18:31, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, after about a month of using it, I get nothing. no crit hits, no damage bonus. This is in Daemonheim. I don't think the crit hit works in daemonheim. Jedi Magnus 20:01, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
- same, i think it's just for storing more runes... still good, but just a bummer. Leon Art 10:16, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
What about: with staff of light + combat robes?[edit source]
Do the effects of Combat and Battle Robes and the Staff of Light work on the blastbox charges?
1. How often does it hit critical hits on other players in PvP?
2. What is this item's items kept on death value?
3a. Does it protect the charges also? If its dropped for instance in a PvE situation, does it keep charges when dropped on a gravestone?
3b. Are the charges/runes conserved on death? I could see this being used in pvp situations where normally you would lose your runes on death. With this you would possibly prot the cube which protects the stackable runes? noLeon Art 10:16, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
4.Thansk guys, i think people initially didnt like this item but didnt think of this possible implication.
5.I've corrected for the true max hit combo. Vardarac 00:55, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Can somebody confirm the hypothesized 1/10 (1:9) critical hit chance as opposed to 1/5? As far as I can recall it was still 1/5 in PvP situations (at least in duel arena and clan wars).--Isthatok 21:31, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
i can conform that the critical hit is 1/5 in pvp. so its worth geting it
Error in required stats[edit source]
It is not true that you need a dungeoneering level of 30 to wield and use in Demonhaeim. I have level 28, and several levels earlier I believe I was able to wield it though I didn't try to figure out what it was at the time. Possibly as early as level 20. ~~Ins
Eoc change.[edit source]
I think this just gives unlimited air runes in the ammo slot now. I can't bind ammo to it at all, and when I bind it I just get free air runes. Just another page that needs some updating :D
Formerly highly sough after, now almost completely useless item[edit source]
I spent several days farming this item out a couple dozen months ago because I wanted it so bad. But with my return in the middle of EoC it has lost its apparent value to me. Most staves in Daemonheim provide all four elemental runes when equipped already. So this box, only giving unlimited air runes, is only good for wand users. 3ICE (talk) 00:54, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- No, because wands also provide tree elemental runes. Now, it's fully useless. 19:05, March 23, 2016 (UTC)