Noobs with god cape?[edit source]
wtf?? i see lvl 40 noobs with a god cape. --[[File:SpievackSig.JPG|User:Spievack|Come to me useapage!!|User:Spievack]] 03:48, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- They COULD be Mage Pures, you know. Chaoticar 05:07, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- I doubt it. I saw a lvl 40 noob ranger with green d hide with it. --[[File:SpievackSig.JPG|User:Spievack|Come to me useapage!!|User:Spievack]] 04:22, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- can you do the mage arena if you have 58 and drink a mage pot?
- Wouldn't this qualify as a miniquest, not a minigame, considering you can only do it once?
- Yes, a miniquest. You can learn all three spells. That is the reward, it's not a minigame that u can just repeat, part of the reward is the area with mages where you can 'train'. btw, pls sign. 13:49, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
New Image[edit source]
Added an updated animated .gif of zammy flames. I just finished charging it at the arena.
IgnoreMe 18:30, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Can you use ranged at the Mage Arena if you already have 60 magic? --11:19, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, the Kolodion is only vulnerable to magic, or at least that's how it was when I did it. Granted that WAS a while ago... 14:37, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Can i?[edit source]
- No, firstly there's no Super Mage Potion, there's only the normal Magic potion, and that can only let you cast spells above your level, it won't let you into the mage arena. 01:16, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
Upgrading images[edit source]
Can someone get some new photos in HD of the monsters please? They are extremely outdated :)03:44, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
Black demon form[edit source]
Article says it no longer appears; however, I just now killed him. While fighting him, I didn't particularly recognise any of the forms, besides the first form, which was the Human, and the last form, which was distinctly a Demon, and not of the red color characteristic of Lessers and Greaters.
Maybe who Kolodion is is when you fight him is random?
Recommended: b'd'hide for magic defence!?[edit source]
Okay, when I did the miniquest a long time ago, I just ignored it... but this seems like really bad advice (full b'd'hide while maging). Look at the negative accuracy you will get. That will only make it harder. Good magic boosting robes will also have an okay defence. Certainly if you're going to use prayer, I'd advice against it with even more fervour. Monk robes would be a better idea, and Necromancer gear the best choice - if you would even need it at the time you have that. If no-one can explain why it should stay the way it is, I will modify ;) Thanks! 13:55, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
Brazious wonda.[edit source]
Strange they're for such sake as i couldn't look-at nor search since i can't reach them. Anyfancyone know of 'em, anyway?
Free to play?[edit source]
Isn't it a bit misleading to say that the Mage Arena is a free to play minigame? Although F2P players are technically able to visit the Mage Arena now, they can't actually participate in the minigame where they can fight Kolodion because he doesn't even show up in F2P worlds. The article should include a distinction that makes this fact clear.Deathking333 (talk) 22:19, 10 August 2019 (UTC)