- 1 Untitled
- 2 Baba Yaga
- 3 Seal of Passage
- 4 Difficulty
- 5 The Dream Puffs
- 6 What The *Beep*
- 7 Booster
- 8 Fighting "Me" with a bow
- 9 A Game of Chance
- 10 Legend of Zelda
- 11 Fire Making Level
- 12 No Need to Wear Seal of Passage
- 13 Elite tasks
- 14 Path
- 15 Rune Mysteries quest requirement
- 16 Superheat Item
- 17 Requirements
Ok, this is fairly complete, if anyone follows this guide, someone take some pictures on the way and verify my spellings! I can't read my own handwriting. --Eucarya 19:04, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
- It is indeed different for everyone, so I'm removing the instructions for jumping those dream puffs. I'll still leave the guidelines, tho. 22.214.171.124 20:40, 27 July 2006 (UTC)
Baba Yaga[edit source]
Baba Yaga isn't actually a reference to any game, it's a folk legend from Russia I believe. She's normally found in a walking house with chicken legs (as in the game) or in a giant flying mortar using a pestle to "row" it through the air. A classic composer also composed a tune about her, Strauss I think. - Luminar
Seal of Passage[edit source]
After finishing this quest, is it still a requirement to carry this with you when you are on the Lunar Isle? Seems a little annoying if you have to have it everytime you go there, 1 less inventory space. TIRRIANGANT (TALK) 21:16, 16 November 2007 (UTC) adfasfsdfsfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd
A difficulty of five is a bit over the top 3 or four would be more realistic. It's really an overestimated quest.
The Dream Puffs[edit source]
Seems to be that my friend's path was the exact same as that picture. I was watching him do the quest, noticed that. Anyone else have this interesting occurrence?
What The *Beep*[edit source]
Who on EARTH WROTE AND MADE THIS? Simply fixing the "3 things you needta get" part took me more than 1 and a half hour! Aww man...... -KingBlackChicken
Can Mining lvl boosts used on this quest?
Fighting "Me" with a bow[edit source]
What if I'm wearing a bow when I fight Me and it has no arrows? Does it mean Me cannot hit me and I can just mage him to death?
- "Me" will only wield a Lunar Staff. This is especially true because you're not actually allowed to wield a Bow anyway. --Simsarmy 10:43, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
A Game of Chance[edit source]
Anyone else have trouble with this part? I seem to be very stuck.
Legend of Zelda[edit source]
Is it possible that the battle with Me is based off of the battle with Dark Link in the Water Temple in Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time?
Fire Making Level[edit source]
The stated fire level is 41, however it appears to actually be 49
No Need to Wear Seal of Passage[edit source]
I did this quest today and noticed that I had not worn the seal of passage throughout the whole time. In the walkthrough, there are multiple times when it says to wear or wield the seal. I'm guessing that they changed it. 126.96.36.199 09:14, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Elite tasks[edit source]
Hi, I'm quite desparate atm. I'm trying to tan the suqah hides but I can't because it says I need to have done the freminick elite tasks to do so. 188.8.131.52 11:29, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
- You can only tan them in the section of the quest where you are required to get them for the lunar clothing. Coelacanth0794 Talk 11:32, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
This is the path that worked for me (Crazednoob1) edit out if randomized please.
Rune Mysteries quest requirement[edit source]
Today I tried to start this quest. But when I talked to Brundt the Chieftain, he wouldn't give me the Seal of passage because I have not finished Rune Mysteries.
Nowadays, the Rune Mysteries quest is no longer required for runecrafting. The runecraftig level 14 requirement is no longer enough to cover the need for the Rune Mysteries quest.
Can this requirement somehow be added to the quest guide?
- Rune Mysteries still being required is a bug that should be fixed soon: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/8xm37i/rune_mysteries_was_removed_from_lunar_diplomacy/e2489kd/ -- 17:14, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
- It has been fixed with yesterday's update as mentioned in the patch notes. 08:58, July 24, 2018 (UTC)