Talk:List of quests
Whats missing?[edit source]
I just asked myself: Why are some quest not at 100%? If the quest is new and the guide is new - thats normal. But why did some quests never reach 100% even if there is nothing to add (in my opinion)? I got a quest cape and did all quests and used the guides on this wiki. Perhaps you got some info whats missing so we can expand the guides to 100%. -- contribrrgogomantalk stat 11:32, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Quests not 100%:
- Defender of Varrock
- Fight Arena
- In Pyre Need
- Meeting History
- Myths of the White Lands
- Perils of Ice Mountain
- Plague City
- Priest in Peril
- Rocking Out
- Smoking Kills
- Summer's End
Blood Runs Deep I added it but it screwed up some parts around it and it is not completed --Silv3rlining 18:12, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
6 stars[edit source]
Maybe While Guthix Sleeps should have 6 stars to show that it is extremely difficult?--
12:35, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- It isn't that difficult in comparison to other "5 star level" quests. It certainly isn't deserving of its own "sixth star" category. Dtm142 02:00, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- But even in the Runescape manual, they give it a leage of its own. (Grandmaster) I think six stars would make sense.
--02:03, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- Our star classifications are different from Jagex's categories. We have 5 star quests that are only labelled as experienced in the game manual, yet master quests that are only 4 stars under our system. Having completed the quest, I would most certainly not put it in a league of its own. Dtm142 17:22, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Jagex classification of Recipe for Disaster[edit source]
This quest is no longer considered by Jagex to be "master level". Per the [http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewcategory.ws?cat_id=47 Knowledge Base] and the ingame quest journal, Recipe for Disaster is classified as a "special quest". This category includes "massive quests with multiple parts". Should we have a new coloured dot icon for this quest type? I would suggest blue or black, as these are currently unused. I do not have the program to produce such an image, so someone else would have to create one. Dtm142 02:14, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Muddled up...[edit source]
The bottom half of the quests are ALL MISSING THEIR DIFFICULTY RATING!! This has muddled the table up and most of the information is in the wrong columns. Needs changing..
LordDarkPhantom 12:50, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Difficulty -> Experience level[edit source]
I have changed "difficulty" to "experience level", because the classification isn't about the difficulty of the quest itself, but the requirements instead. For example, Mourning's ends part 2 (Master) is definitely harder than While Guthix Sleeps (Grandmaster). WGS is higher level than MEP2 because WGS has more required quests and skills.
Another example is Catapult construction, which is a Master quest only because it requires Regicide, a Master quest. CC itself is really closer to an Intermediate than Master. --Muhahaa 12:47, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Fixed Difficulty/Experience Rating Columns[edit source]
I inserted the Experience rating columns starting with Eyes of Glouphrie to end of list. If you believe any of these ratings to be incorrect, please feel free to update them.
If it is decided to add another "special" quest marker as suggested above, I have the capability of creating graphics.
Refiner 00:39, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
Pages for quest categories[edit source]
Could someone please make pages for each quest category, mainly for each dificulty, please?
Summer's End - Discrepancy between list and Quest Page[edit source]
In the list, Summer's End is listed with 3 stars and rated as "Short", but on the actual guide page, it shows 5 stars and is rated as "Medium".
Difficulty symbols - sort-ability and visibility[edit source]
I find the difficulty dots hard to distinguish between due to the small size and relative closeness in color. I also am unable to sort them in the table. If there is some issue with the sorting for images then I suggest you remove the sorting ability for that column. --220.127.116.11 23:39, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll add that capability now, but given the number of quests it could take a while...
23:40, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Done ftw. I've marked all the columns that shouldn't be sorted as unsortable, made sure the rest are sortable, and increased the size of the difficulty icons. Imma make the other icons bigger now. 01:58, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
Some errors[edit source]
- The quest line link for Demon Slayer links to the Arravocka quest series, but the quest isn't in that quest-line
- All Fired Up has the same issue as above
- Many quest line links aren't functional
Also, maybe a change in the quest length indication? How about changing Very, very long to Extremely long?19:18, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- It works fine for me. It might just be a compatibility issue with your browser. Suppa chuppa 19:24, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Where is it?[edit source]
Is it just me or is the page empty?--RSC Bell 18:22, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- A vandal blanked it. Should be taken care of now. 18:29, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
G-M and L-Z problems[edit source]
Member Quest lists G-M and L-Z were not being rendered correctly. I fixed this, though it appeared they had been changed to not include the headers, which caused the problem. Maybe someone was trying to make the whole A-Z list sortable? It doesn't appear like that would be possible. It would be nice though. Or it was a botting mistake. 18.104.22.168 03:34, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
One Piercing Note missing from list[edit source]
One Piercing Note is missing from the List of quests/Members N - Z. D: It should be in between "Olaf's Quest" and "One Small Favour". I would add it but I am not sure how :/ Graahk (talk) 01:51, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
Addition needed?[edit source]
Timeline quest list[edit source]
So I was traversing through the quests using the in-game quest list "timeline" which has appeared to order the quests by their appropriate sequence in the overarching story. Would I be able to add this order to List of quests? Maybe an admin or someone with more experience has to do it I'm not 100% sure on the process. It's something I've only really been able to find in-game and it would be a good tid-bit to have on the wiki I think.