- Was literally just thinking of trimming it. I really only added the superlatives section because it was in the original article when I decided it should be split off. MolMan 01:46, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
- 9 values with 12 monsters. I wasn't looking at count. I just arbitrarily chose "500,000" as a threshold for inclusion. MolMan 01:54, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
The game will always keep adding in stronger bosses with even more health that will push even 500,000 off the list. So, to keep the list clean, there'd need to be a maximum number of values allowed. Neutralino (talk) 02:00, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
- You can feel free to enforce that. I don't particularly care about the section enough to get into monitoring it. I just saw your edit and thought "Wow, this is too damn long." MolMan 02:02, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
How the heck does it work. I performed various tests and I really don't understand it. My base regeneration is 90 points per minute. Using the Regen bracelet(x3), Rapid Heal(x2), Regeneration aura(x2) and Dream(x10), it increases regeneration by what it says on the tin.
Here is all of my data from field research:
- Base = 90hpm (x1)
- Regen Bracelet = 270hpm (x3)
- Rapid Heal = 180hpm (x2)
- Regeneration aura = 180hpm (x2)
- Dream = 900hpm (x10)
- Dream + Regen bracelet + Regeneration aura = 2250hpm (x25)
- Dream + Regen bracelet = 1800hpm (x20)
- Dream + Regeneration aura = 1350hpm (x15)
- Regen bracelet + regeneration aura = 360hpm(x4)
Additionally, stacking Rapid Heal with most things just lowers the regen so it seems broken.
In conclusion, help.
--Gahshunk 13:04, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
Livepoints cap[edit source]
Update:This_Week_In_RuneScape_-_20/07/20#Improvements says life points are now capped at 32,000. Maybe this makes changes necessary.
Lietheron (talk) 04:44, 1 August 2020 (UTC)