How much food[edit source]
- No amount of food is needed. It automatically becomes a cat after 3 hours (I think. Not 100% sure) of following you around. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ssj metroid (talk).
- feeding the cat one fish at 90% hunger will make it go back down to 0% hunger. So you only need to make sure it never reaches 100%.
- Your need about 11-13 fish/buckets of milk they grow 1% for every 10% hungry they get.126.96.36.199 09:16, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Took off the training part. You do not need thousands of fish to make your cat grow.
Something is wrong with this. It says 7 yet my kitten has caught
1617 hellrats and still is a normal kitten.Ur Just Jealous §§§§§§§ 17:55, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
I had suddenly lost my hellkitten after 97% pet size percentage and ~50% hunger. I can't recognize any reason.
- You probably forgot to give it attention, which it requires every half hour or so. D1D 01:23, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Any fishing produce can be fed to kiitens 22:52, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
Matter of time?[edit source]
Is getting an overgrown cat a factor of time, or number of rats caught? Luxnecronis 14:21, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Just a matter of time. Sir Revan125 14:22, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Page problem[edit source]
Can anyone make the chathead of the white with gray cat High Defenition, just like the others? It'll fit in better. Tom Kroes 11:01, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
Could a trivia section be added? For instance, you can only have one kitten or cat at a time, but you can get a new kitten once your cat is overgrown, and you can carry more than one overgrown cat in your inventory at once. Overgrown cats of the same colour will stack in your bank. And the game won't allow you to drop another cat while one is already following you or if you have another follower. (188.8.131.52 21:13, February 16, 2011 (UTC))184.108.40.206 21:13, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I've added a Trivia section and moved some of the stuff that didn't really fit in the older paragraphs to it. If you want to add that information, feel free; make sure it's truthful first. A proofreader 21:28, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
A friend went to a F2P world while her cat was still out. When she switched back to a member's world the cat had disappeared. It is not in her inventory or bank. 220.127.116.11 07:07, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
Selling cat to West Ardougne[edit source]
Can someone explain how one sells an adult cat to the citizens of West Ardougne for 100 death runes? I've taken my adult cat to West Ardougne, used the cat on various citizens, talked to several citizens of West Ardougne... but there's no option to sell the cat?
I need to know if this is a glitch, I'm pretty sure it is. When I bank my kitten for a while, not sure how long, it seems to grow 50% in the bank. I have a cat go from about 70% to 130%. I only tested this with 2 cats, both by accident. It may have something to do with the fact that I occasionally bring my fully grown cat out to walk, so it confuses the 2 for sometime. -Unknown —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- It seems to be, as far as i know, kittens are only supposed to grow when they follow you, i would submit a bug report.Wer den König nicht ehrt, ist nicht Lebenswert. 03:42, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Inventory Kitten[edit source]
I got a kitten from the quest Gertrude's Cat and I want to know if I can make it follow me? I can't interact with it at all besides drop, examine, and use. Help? 22.214.171.124 15:37, July 15, 2012 (UTC) HaileyCookie
- When you drop it it starts to follow you. If you don't want it you just leave it alone and it runs away after a while. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 23:28, September 15, 2012.
Missing Kitten[edit source]
I sort of lost my kitten... I was doing a fishing contest and then I left the contest and did something like run somewhere and she disappeared? :o Help I got all this milk and fish for her haha. 188.8.131.52 00:58, July 16, 2012 (UTC) HaileyCookie
- Was its hunger percentage high? Because if it reaches 100%, it runs away. ɳex undique 01:00, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- No it was not hunger percentage high :o —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 01:09, July 16, 2012.
Rat catching success rate[edit source]
Does somebody have a source for the 70% success rate? I seem to get much less than 70% with a normal cat (not kitten, not overgrown). EDIT: I kept track while getting the Cat Training Medal. 70 catches, 71 misses, success rate=49.6%. Updating page to say 50% unless somebody can dig up evidence to the contrary. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 20:30, June 21, 2014 (UTC).
Wily Cat Success Rate[edit source]
Used a Wily Hellcat in West Ardougne - he's called Salad - and from 100 samples I got 93 catches and 7 misses, giving 93% catch rate. Should this be added or should I wait for more data contributions? Explosion143 (talk) 15:28, 5 December 2019 (UTC)