Clue scrolls[edit source]
Kal'Gerion Drop Frequency Dilema[edit source]
Why are people still setting the Kal'gerion title drop rate as VR? Official wiki states it as rare, JMods stated it as rare, and its average drop rate is like 1/256-512. Sojurnstrs (talk) 21:27, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
Kal'Gerion Demon Charm Log Problems[edit source]
The charm log for Kal'Gerion Demons is not accurate. Every single demon will drop 3 charms of the same color in every kill. I have had some problems adding my own data to the charm log, so here it is. Someone else should add this useful data. I killed and logged 84 demons. 19 of them yielded crimson charms in bundles of 3 for a total of 57 crimson charms. 32 of them yielded blue charms for a total of 96 blue charms. 9 of them yielded green charms, for a total of 27 green charms. 22 of them yielded gold charms, for a total of 66 charms.
- Can confirm that the charm log is very innaccurate
- - Squishy —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 07:36, July 15, 2014 (UTC).
Thunderous picture[edit source]
Can somebody take a real picture of the thunderous Kal'gerion demon? It currently has a Unicorn as the picture which obviously is not correct. I can take a picture but have no way to add transparency to bring it up to image standards. Yayepicyay (talk) 00:23, June 16, 2014 (UTC) edit Forgot to log in before posting.
- The picture is correct. Only it is displaying incorrectly. Just ignore it, and wait for our host to fix this glitch. Also, she is not a unicorn, she's a pegasus. MolMan 00:07, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay. Thought it might be some sort of joke. Thank you. Yayepicyay (talk) 00:23, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
The wiki says that the demons list no explicit weakness (but magic is the most consistent hitting style). But when Kuradel assigns you the demons, she says stabbing takes them down effectively. Doesn't this mean their weakness is stabbing? Never been there, so just wondering. Masteroa (talk) 09:11, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
- If you ask her for tips on fighting Vyrewatches, she will still tell you stabbing works best (while in reality only Ivandis flail and Blisterwood weapons will damage them, and there's no stab weapon for Blisterwood). Must be her "default" way of killing things... Vic Auditore|talk 15:45, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I was going to ask this as well. morv says the same, that I should use stab. and while stab works well, I want to know why this wiki says to use mage... 08:39, December 28, 2014 (UTC)
Recieved a drop of a brawling glove pair?[edit source]
Received prayer brawler gloves as a drop from a Kal'gerion demon. Not positive if this is a new drop, or what, but it happened today. Any other brawlers dropped by Kal'gerions? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 09:51, October 10, 2014 (UTC).
Wrong combat xp value?[edit source]
Tese aren't giving anywhere close to 4k+ combat xp. More like 1770?
184.108.40.206 00:46, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
It's indeed around 1770 or so. Someone must have mistakenly put in the total amount of experience instead.
Method for scrolls on skillers[edit source]
Adding this for future reference.
"Method was kalgerion demon wildy contracts, which requires 90 dungeoneering (I paid for leeches from 1-90) and a main account.
- cast intercept on skiller with main account
- tag kalgerion demon with skiller (make sure to hit a 0)
- provoke demon on main account and finish kill"