- 1 Untitled
- 2 Featured image
- 3 Weakness
- 4 Max hit
- 5 Kal'Gerion?
- 6 Image
- 7 move him
- 8 ring of life?
- 9 Classification
- 10 New Row Drops
- 11 Add special attacks!
- 12 BGS vs Darklight
- 13 Guess what ...
- 14 LotR Reference?
- 15 Poison Damage
- 16 Use of Magic
- 17 Zammy Spear
- 18 Weak to Magic?
- 19 Poison
- 20 XP Rates
- 21 Fun Weapons
- 22 Pronunciation?
What happened to the old picture of K'ril? Telos 09:53, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hapi007 replaced the one cflm001 posted. --King x treme 01:45, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Featured image[edit source]
If I nominate the image in the monster infobox to be a featured image, do I need to resize it or is it fine the way it is?
- I would guess not... darklight only gains the strength of a dragon longsword - but no accuracy bonus. It's special may be useful, but there may be more helpful specials for the occasion (dragon battle axe, enhanced excalibur, saradomin godword, etc). 15:05, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
Max hit[edit source]
I've seen him hit 550 on a player before and that was on someone with maxed melee and good armour. --20:56, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Are you quite sure about that? I really doubt it due to the fact that I have well in excess of 1500 boss kills...and I've never seen above 49. (490-499...w/e). We could always just monster examine him. HaloTalk 20:58, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah positive my maxed melee friend was tanking and got hit a 550 I remember it as it nearly killed him. --03:26, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
In his trivia it says he is possibly a Kal'gerion general, however on the Kal'Gerion page itself, it states that he is defo one. Any confirmation would be welcome peoples :) -- 00:07, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- He probably is, but I don't believe we have confirmation that he is. That may come in Dungeoneering 2. HaloTalk 00:09, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- To me, it's obvious that he is - he has the same in-game model, and they were all summoned by Bilrach. Plus nearly all other demons in rs seem to be of that race, it mentions lesser and greater demons, and I assume black and jungle demons are Kal'gerian too. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mortyst (talk) on 22:01, 1 May 2010 (UTC).
There's a dungeoneering 2? :O --00:10, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- There will be, sometime in May, possibly, but we won't know for sure until it happens. HaloTalk 00:12, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Why is the image of K'ril in the infobox the old, not featured image?01:08, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- too large Henneyj 22:31, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
move him[edit source]
In the box at the bottom, he is listed as a "other" demon rather then a Kal'gerion demon. Fix this please.02:57, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
ring of life?[edit source]
should it be realy on the artical?he can easly make your hp 50 lifepoint in 1 sec and u will always lose your kill if u wear it >_<188.8.131.52 21:17, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Easily? There is a chance he will hiet 500 lp, but I don't think that's too big. If your ring of life activates, you probably need it.Kwekko 09:46, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Greater or Lesser Demon, the very article contradicts itself. The-Dreamcaster 22:39, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
i know that the boss itself and two of the minions,are greater task... one of the minions (i think the mage balfrug?) is black demon - may need clarifying04:00, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
New Row Drops[edit source]
Can someone add that he drops 14500 noted Pure Essence while using a row? Head Narhwal 05:37, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
This drop is part of the rare drop table, which is already part of the page.(Jambo Dude1 18:33, May 19, 2011 (UTC))
Add special attacks![edit source]
You know how nex has 15 moves, I would love k'ril to have his own too! That would create an npc of unimaginable destruction and Jagex should think about it :D (This comment is by fadalisdestroyer666 - K'ril is my favorite monster) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 11:46, 28 June 2011 (UTC).
BGS vs Darklight[edit source]
under the tips, darklight is better, but it has less accuracy and has a higher chance of not dealing damage(no defence drain)--Qazwsx753421 05:28, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Guess what ...[edit source]
HIS A PRETTY PONY! ... WITH WINGS!
12:02, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
LotR Reference?[edit source]
Poison Damage[edit source]
This is because the poison from him is extremely high, at 168 lifepoints. No other monster, apart from the Riftsplitter in the Furnished floors is capable of dealing the poison, but its only if you stand on his misma portals for a long time. Dungeonmaster12 (talk) 20:01, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
Use of Magic[edit source]
I love using magic against foes. I know magic spells aren't recommended,
but would Blood Blitzing Tsutsaroth be an almost sensible idea?
220.127.116.11 09:03, October 31, 2011 (UTC)EG0B00
- Surely because he's a demon magic should be effective against him? I would not personally reccommend using blood blitz as a main spell, but if you were using the polypore staff or something cheap as the main spell and blood blitz for healing then it could possibly be good? We need confirmation of whether magic is effective against him or not, it's not mentioned in the article at all. 18.104.22.168 20:29, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Zammy Spear[edit source]
Zamorakian spear: uncommon? I swear this is supposed to be rare.
i always thought it was rare to o.O04:02, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Weak to Magic?[edit source]
Is it me or is his poison blockable by pray? I know that his melee attacks are very accurate (i've done it before), and my armor wouldn't possibly be able to take the mass of his melee attacks. Yes, I have not drank any antipoison or use the Poison Purge set. Dungeonmaster12 (talk) 19:54, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
XP Rates[edit source]
K'ril gives 5,125 XP per kill. Just to let you know about it. I don't want to change it because the Lifepoints will be drastically changed and would be very strange. Each GWD general has an equal amount of lifepoints. Dungeonmaster12 (talk) 16:19, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
Fun Weapons[edit source]
I feel like there should be a "citation needed" on the pronunciation. Personally I find it hard to accept that "Tsu" is pronounced "TUU", but I will yield in exchange for a source. 22.214.171.124 20:26, May 16, 2017 (UTC)