More to add, so I won't bother going back to fix a minor error now.
Might drop "Amulet of" from the items, and collapse defence to a single column - though the day after that, they'll probably come out with an amulet with assymetric defence bonuses.
The new amulet didn't (but the stats are from one single report, and may be inaccurate)
It seems they still ignored the ranger ... The mage does very well with the Amulet of Magic, the melee figher has the Amulet of Strength but unless there's a piece of other neckwear for rangers (even member's only), then they have to make do with the all-purpose ones.
May end up needing to be moved/retitled to drop the "Enchanted" as it makes sense to pull all neck and finger wear into this guide - Since my browser has gone to "last week" history, I now can't find the gnome amulet or some other stuff I was tracking.
... next category, "other neckwear" for things like the holy / unholy symbols, maybe even somewhere for the tiara
Shouldn't this be called "Enchanted Jewelry"? --X1011 21:33, 4 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Not really, since when I get the chance I'm going to be adding stuff on both enchanted and normal jewelry. Oddlyoko 02:00, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Maybe you should split it into "Enchanted Jewlery" and "Jewlery". --X1011 02:35, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Maybe, but it doesn't make sense. They're both essentially the same thing, just differing by enchantment. Oddlyoko 03:10, 5 Nov 2005 (UTC)
It should be Jewellery, not Jewelry, surely? That's the British, and therefore RuneScape, way of spelling it. Vimescarrot 16:14, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
- I agree. -- Ricky81682 06:51, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Moved. Vimescarrot 07:46, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
What makes this a guide? It seems to be just strraight-forward information. -- Couchpotato99 20:12, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- Anybody have any ideas? Because if not I think it should be moved back to just Jewellery. -- Couchpotato99 20:38, 5 August 2006 (UTC)