Is there a violet hitsplat showing a healing cross due to Dungeoneering update?
- Yeah, someone needs to take a photo of it and add it to this page. I might see if I can find a different image that has the purple splat on it so it can crop it out. Evil Yanks talk 07:42, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
Different shades?[edit source]
I know that the golden is your max hit, but why is there two different shades of red, what does it mean please help.
- The brighter red hits are your own, and the darker red ones are others' hits. --Limxzero 05:21, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
What the different colours of the new hitsplats mean[edit source]
I have noticed that there is no description for the 3 different hitsplat colours, as there should be, since they all mean something different. At the bottom of the page, it shows a picture of a "Golden Hit", but nowhere in the article does it say what that means. Updating is needed!
Cheers! ~Deth 20:57, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
The golden means that it's your maximum hit, but the two other i dont know.
Summoning, agility and breath[edit source]
Does summoning-based damage have an icon(s) associated with it, or does it only use the same icon as the combat type?
Is damage taken during failures in Agility given a unique icon, considering protect melee will not prevent such damage? And are other miscellaneous, non-preventable sources of damage given some blanket icon or no icon at all?
Lastly, as the breath of a wyvern behaves somewhat differently (shields from the Elemental Workshop series, but not a regular Anti-Dragon shield, can prevent it. All other modes of protection apply as normal), please check if it has its own image! 01:46, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, what are the icons of Magical melee, Magical ranged, and special attacks such as Korasi's sword's?
- And does Karambwan paste poison have a difference in its splat?
- And for other splats, such as poison or healing, are there faded counterparts as there are for damage, to distinguish who you have poisoned or who is healing?
- Yeah, basically, I just want you guys to keep in mind these little things Jagex may have done, so we can get this article to cover as much as it can on the new splats 01:56, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Desert Heat?[edit source]
"Further damage types – you can now distinguish between cannon, deflected and other damage (e.g. desert heat, dragon breath)."
Jagex explicitly said that desert heat is one of the distinguishible damage types, but someone put that it has no icon...? I won't take out the "None" until I've tried it myself, but if there really is no icon, it seems odd that they mentioned it right in the update... 05:55, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I was the one who put none. I tested it on the first day and there is no icon I'm sorry to say. If you want to test it yourself before you put it back into wiki, however, I have no problem with that. Adruion 05:12, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right - Dragonfire has no special icons either. I suppose I just misunderstood what Jagex was trying to say; it seems they meant you can tell them apart since all the miscellaneous damage types have no icon next to them. Ah well, we can still keep the info for the other damage types nonetheless, since the article is also covering taking damage in general. 21:36, December 18, 2010 (UTC)