How long has it taken you to get a hellcat/hellkitten..[edit source]
I'm currently in Evil Daves basement and I've already caught 15 hellrats. My kitten is still a normal cat. My cat took about 8 hellrats. How many did your cats/kittens take? Terily 23:08, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- working on a theory, two questions: (1) were these 15 tries all from approxamatly the same spot in the basement? (2) had you fed your kitten anything yet and if so then What?
- Qazwiz 09:16, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
Um where is the source that hellkittens eat raw shark? 18.104.22.168 14:00, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- (Hell)Cats and (Hell)Kittens eat any raw (or cooked, as I remember) fish, so you could feed them using a shark, but would be
unethical.(perhaps you meant uneconomical, a big word that just means "its stupid to spend money on a shark when it gives same effect as feeding the cat a veryvery cheaper fish") It;s better to use more available(less expensive perhaps) fish, such as cod or mackerel. Coelacanth0794 14:08, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- clarified by 09:11, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
player has trouble converting cat[edit source]
ive been trying and have killed over 50 hell-rats and still no hellcat....dunno why. (annon)
- i saw somewhere that at least one type of full grown cat (or some of them) needed to be trained to wily to turn. Also check the history of the hellcat article... twice I gave a first hand account of a hell kitten being turned on it's first kill (as a kitten of course it wasnt the first try to kill a rat just the first success which was after only a few failures, about a dozen or so) maybe this comment will spark a comment from people who care about having factual information in this wikia instead of those admins that admit they dont understand about hell cats
- Qazwiz 09:11, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
Requirement for change incorrect?[edit source]
I'm thinking the wikis may be wrong as to how many hellrats you need to catch, or maybe I just got lucky, but I managed to convert my kitten to a hell-cat by catching just one hellrat. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 16:17, January 29, 2015 (UTC).
- Changed to "a few", since it generally is on the first three rats (the first time at least). IIRC, it can take longer on the second time onwards, but I could be misremembering. -- 17:26, January 29, 2015 (UTC)