This disambiguation page is way too long. The only links that should be on it are coins, gold ore, and gold bar. C Teng talk 21:12, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- Actually I think probably all the links have a place on the dab page, but it certainly does need to be divided up into sections (e.g. Common, Jewellery, Armour, etc.). Normally I would just go ahead and do it myself, but I am not on my own computer ATM, and this would be a biggish task.
- If someone else tackles it before I do, please make sure that each entry in the list has a brief description of what the item is, as well as the link. Leevclarke 12:19, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- C'mon, no one's gonna search "Gold" and expect "Golden Key" to come up. I suggest that we only redirect it to something, then put a link on it to Gold (disambiguation). C Teng talk 20:31, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
- Actually have kind of changed my mind on this. I'll try cleaning it up with what people might reasonably expect to find under "gold". Leevclarke talk 16:59, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- I have taken the liberty of removing some items from this page, which have been added since I last looked at it. "Gold armour" already redirects to Gilded armour, and it seems unlikely that people will just search for "gold" if that's what they were looking for. Blessed gold bowl, golden bowl, and gold helmet are particular items that happen to be made of gold or coloured gold, and people might search for "gold bowl" or "gold helm" when trying to find these, but they wouldn't search for "gold" and expect to find them. It is too much to list every gold, golden or gold-coloured item on this page, and (as C Teng rightly said above), coins, gold bars and gold ore will be the main things people will be trying to find. Anyone else is welcome to disagree though, and argue the case here. :-) Additionally, disambiguation pages shouldn't have any links in them except to the articles that people may be looking for when they come here. Leevclarke talk 17:29, 15 March 2009 (UTC)