- Urgh why does everyone believe that Gnomes follow Guthix is it because they wear green? That seems to be what our poll is telling us. The truth is they don't follow a god other than the few of Arposandra that follow Zamorak. If you have any evidence to suggest otherwise please leave it here.--Whiplash 16:30, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
Go to the Battlefield, and find a Tortoise. Driving it is a gnome mage. When the gnome mage attacks, it is wielding a Guthix staff, and is firing what looks like to be Claws of Guthix. That is all I know. This dude is evil like hellKorak 16:33, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
Ok, And at the Mage Arena the person you fight has a guthix staff that still does not mean all Gnomes follow Guthix. Note that gnomes are known for there engineering aswell which is not a characteristic of most Guthixians. Also contrary to popular belief Gnomes do not particullatly care about nature.--Whiplash 16:38, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
Talk to the gnome children. They sometimes say they worship Guthix. --A runescape user 1:47 PM, June 3o, 2008
This is an ancient discussion, but I'll chip in anyway to try to put this debate to rest. There is an immense amount of information suggesting the gnomes are worshippers of Guthix. Off the top of my head, here's a few examples:
- During Perils of Ice Mountain, Professor Areblenap refers to the power station as being "not Guthix", suggesting his worship.
- Multiple quests refer to the dwarves and gnomes as being some of Guthix's first creations.
- Gnome mages both at the Battlefield and in the Mage Arena use Guthixian spells.
- Hazelmere's prophecy refers to the player remaining loyal to Guthix.
- Gnome children mention their worship of Guthix.]
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I have at the moment. Morian Smith 00:00, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
I think that we should have a separate article for the thieveable NPC/monster rather than it being just one section on this main page without even so much as an infobox. I know we have ones like gnome guard, mounted terrorbird gnome, and Gnome Child, but what about the ones just called "gnome"? They're pretty common in Tree Gnome Village and the Gnome Stronghold. Kudos 2 U Talk! Edit count! Contribs! 04:39, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Gnome Guards[edit source]
Did anyone notice that gnome guards drop items now? try it out sometime. -Fhrblig