Talk:Ghost hunter equipment
Switch infobox?[edit source]
Is it possible to make the current "Components and Bonuses" section into a single table that you can switch between different levels, like the boxes on the individual equipment pages? I tried doing it myself on the other page but I messed it up. 04ismailjj6 (talk) 13:02, October 21, 2014 (UTC)
Because the articles were vague, I decided to destroy it regardless, and it appears you have to rebuy the items at full price again. Also it can't be placed in Diango or PoH, so I'm kinda stumped on what to do with my lack of bank space. --Jlun2 (talk) 10:05, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Considering its stats, Jagex likely classifies it the same as warpriest armour, although they haven't provided us with a spot to store it in the POH. I'd expect it to be obtainable after the event in some other way or form. Hopefully they add a spot in the POH too, however... IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:15, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, it's in the FAQs:
- Q: How will the ghost hunter equipment and the bone cremation ability be unlocked post-Halloween event?
- A: Mod Chaose: Any NPCs that currently drop the ectoplasmator will drop the armour after the event ends. You’ll also have a rare chance to unlock the cremation ability when defeating these guys, in the same manner as the World Event 2 abilities.
- Q: At the moment, we are unable to store ghost hunter equipment into our POH costume room. Could we receive the ability to store our ghost hunter equipment to our POH in the future?
- A: Mod Tim: Sounds like a good idea – something we can certainly look into doing.
- Q: Will the way of obtaining Halloween swag post-event be more fair than warpriest armour and World Event 2 abilities?
- A: Mod Wilson: Yes. You will be able to get the items back a lot easier than warpriest. More importantly, there is no check to see if you did the event, so new players have a good shot at getting the items and abilities as well.
- IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 10:18, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- "More importantly, there is no check to see if you did the event, so new players have a good shot at getting the items and abilities as well." What does he mean by this, can you only get the WE2 abilities as drops afterwards if you participated in the event while it was happening? 04ismailjj6 (talk) 11:56, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- FWIW, it was also in the BTS video before the event that players could get the stuff after the event by killing ghost npcs. --Saftzie (talk) 12:57, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, it's in the FAQs:
Stacking bonus?[edit source]
Set drop order?[edit source]
I've farmed the set on two different characters, and both times the set pieces dropped in the exact same order: Goggles -> Cremation ability -> Body -> Legs -> Backpack. Coincidence, or do the pieces drop in a set order every time? --Voruganosu (talk) 15:59, December 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I bought the cremation ability during the event, but the goggles were the first part dropped for me. It took 3,471 aberrant spectres to get the goggles. 18.104.22.168 23:45, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Update bonus section please?[edit source]
To improve user-friendliness, can someone update the "bonuses" secion to make it look like as it does for combat stats on this article: https://runescape.wiki/w/Imcando_pistol 22.214.171.124 21:32, December 5, 2017 (UTC)
- It already does so, on the individual pages of each piece of equipment of this set. 22:01, December 5, 2017 (UTC)
it still drops if you have the full set.[edit source]
I was in gwd1 killing things and the helm dropped for me. when I was done I checked my poh and I still had the full set stored. my guess is that it doesn't have a check for that so you will get drops of this set even if you have it. can't be disambled, only destroyed.--01:02, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
Soul Devourers/Corrupted Creatures in Sophanem Dungeon[edit source]
Does this armour have any effect on the creatures in the sophanem slayer dungeon?
- I don't know, you could test it? If it doesn't then you can suggest to Jagex, we're not Jagex. :P Also could you please remember to sign your message with
~~~~? 22:35, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
Ninja is stating in update history:
But this is a wrong statement. 126.96.36.199 12:52, 26 November 2019 (UTC)
- It's possible it was true back in 2015, but that it changed again, or that that just didn't work, but listed in patches anyway thinking that it did? 14:01, 26 November 2019 (UTC)