Talk:Fly trap seed
- Is it always variable or did they nerf it already? With the same levels as before: I received 50 Farming and 610 Thieving exp. Dsctatom (talk) 14:13, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- According to Mod Moltare in the FAQ, you harvest varying numbers of fruit, but rather than one at a time, you harvest them all at once to save time.22.214.171.124 14:24, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
- So, in that case why don't we create a table beginning to record the potential amounts of experience that everybody gets. I'm just gonna start quick and ugly then table it up later. Sethowar (talk) 21:52, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
Formula Creation[edit source]
Only include the experience popup here - the entire amount of both thieving *AND* Farming experience. If we can get a few for each level it shouldn't be too dificult to revert it into a formula.
- Only include if you are using Supercompost AND Magic Secateurs.
- Ensure you include both the Farming *and* Thieving experience
- DO NOT submit if you are recieving bonus xp from a falador shield, avatar, pendant, etc etc
LV 88 - 670, 670, 670, 980, 980, 980
(All numbers are including Farming experience)
some math[edit source]
670-50 = 620
980-50 = 930
930-620 = 310
310*2 = 620, 310*3 = 930.
So this would be getting 310 per fruit, recieving 2-3 fruits to get 620 and 930 thieving experience.
Source of Organics[edit source]
zero chance of junk, and therefore more market utility than snape grass -- TLWS