|1 • 2 • 3 |
- 1 quick casting
- 2 Contents (ToC) not displayed
- 3 Fish caught effect on score?
- 4 Experience
- 5 How long before game start must you be in the lobby?
- 6 Untitled Comment
- 7 Expanding Experience Table
- 8 F2P can find tickets, I just found one
- 9 "Finding the correct hook" section seems incomplete
- 10 Cleanup tag removal
quick casting[edit source]
How do you do the quick casting technique, and what is it supposed to do? I've seen it mentioned, including above, but the article doesn't explain it. Bronzedagger (talk) 05:01, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- aka Fast-casting, which is mentioned above. Cast again as soon as you catch a fish, it supposedly catches fish faster. However you risk losing big fish. Bronzedagger (talk) 05:52, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
- You risk it if you aren't paying attention yeah. But the big fish notification pops up almost immediately after catching a fish, so you can check real quick before quickcasting. 22.214.171.124 06:18, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
Contents (ToC) not displayed[edit source]
I noticed that the article's Contents link does not exist. I do not know how to fix this. Please advise. Thanks. 126.96.36.199 01:29, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Fish caught effect on score?[edit source]
Page says: A = Fish caught (70~79 = 1) (80~89 = 2) (90~99 = 3) (110~129 = 4) (130> = 5) (Max 5 points)
But what's between 99-110? And why the use of the ~ sign? 188.8.131.52 06:18, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
That tabel saying maximum fishing xp is inaccurate. I tested it for lvl 89 and xp listed in tabel is xp you get for scoring 46 points, when I scored 47 I got around 20860xp —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 14:50, September 18, 2013.
How long before game start must you be in the lobby?[edit source]
I joined the lobby when 1:10 was displayed, hopped out to catch some more fish, and 30-40 seconds later, I was prevented from joining again.
Untitled Comment[edit source]
So I love playing Fish Flingers but the last few times I've played the menu with the baits and hooks and weights has been moved to the top of my screen and is now under the tab with the catch history. I can't use the top row of baits anymore and it has basically ruined the last few games for me. Anybody know how to fix it? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 19:51, April 23, 2014 (UTC).
- I suspect that Fish Flingers uses the minigames interface for the tackle. You cannot open this interface normally outside of minigames, so for a convenient solution enter a Minigame or D&D such as PoP and move the interface to a new location. Heaven Sent (talk) 01:48, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
Expanding Experience Table[edit source]
Greetings RuneScape community,
I need everybody's help! I'm compiling a master table of experience rewards for fish flingers. Hopefully this can either be published or at least used as a lookup tool for an experience calculator. The current experience table is quite wrong so it would be useful to create a better version and possibly find a formula for experience.
To submit to the database, use the form (updates have to go through me, to check accuracy):
And to see the current database, as of last update:
Thanks, everyone! Hopefully this research will help the community in some way.
F2P can find tickets, I just found one[edit source]
"Finding the correct hook" section seems incomplete[edit source]
See the screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/jQIAOuj
Slim - 33% - correct hook - agrees with article
Large - 0% - different set from correct hook - agrees with article
Standard - 16% - same set as correct hook - agrees with article
Double - 16% - different set from correct hook - according to the article, this should be 0%
To me, it seems like there is another way for hooks to be "similar" other than being in the same set (normal & slim, large & double, bone & wooden). Wondering if this is just a bug. Wh1teb3rry (talk) 22:49, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
Cleanup tag removal[edit source]
Sevto added the cleanup tag after doing a big revamp of the page. I've tried contacting them about why they added it but got no response. I'm removing it as the page doesn't seem like it needs another cleanup in the near future. Cook run 311 (talk) 04:53, 8 May 2020 (UTC)