this item is called penance torso.. --Alex 03:43, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- That is correct, but most of the players call it a fighter torso, i thought it was also called fighter torso when in Inventory or equipped.. Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 09:32, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
How much time you needa invest into barba ass to get this?Dark0805 01:07, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- I spend 1 week, every day 90mins, killing the queen is recommended for points Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 09:32, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
This says on destroy "You'll have to get a new one from Commander Connad at the entrance." yet the article says you have to buy a new one. Does anyone have any info about this? Bendik. 23:41, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- You have to get a new one from Commander Connad for points. You are not refunded for your points when you destroy torso, so you will have to get the points again. Golduin 06:23, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oh! Thanks for clearing that up for me :) Bendik. 15:14, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
"Cannot be taken from a gravestone"[edit source]
Is this accurate? I think I have taken it from a gravestone after dying before. C0smic 00:50, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Yes it is. Claw B 23:51, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
When did that happen? I can gurentee you were able to pick it up originally, I must have picked it up 5 times over the course of 7 torsos :\...18.104.22.168 18:44, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure its always been like thatUr Just Jealous §§§§§§§ 00:38, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
Losing fighter torso[edit source]
If you lose the fighter torso, how do you get it back again? Do you have to get the 375 honor points in each role or do you go through the whole minigame once? Rent A Troop 06:58, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I assume you're talking about not being able to get it from the gravestone. In that case, you gotta get the 375 honour points in each role again. 21:51, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Why have they made it so that you have to get the points again? it took forever for me to get that many points.
can we please put the original picture back
minor bug[edit source]
When i wear my fighter torso and i turn my camera the torso gets like a small hole in it....
Can you run back and pick your torso up like a Crystal bow or does it disapear? thanks!22.214.171.124 06:18, December 8, 2012 (UTC)Seth
- If you die, you can get it from your gravestone. In PvP situations, I believe it converts into cash and the opponent gets the cash. Haidro 06:24, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
Idk how to read developer tools to change the attributes, but here's what i know.
Fighter Torso < Granite body
Armour: 195 < 226
Life Bonus: 1200 < 1320
I disagree with that and am going to rant about it right now. Fighter torso should be better than granite, but a little less than dragon due to it being semi-troublesome to get. Right? I think so. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 01:05, June 12, 2013.