I've only just realised this lasts for 30 days from activation, and not for the month of May as I'd supposed. Handing in in groups of 5, as fast as possible, if you manage to use the aura everyday, you get a total of 805 mins in the cave.
However if you spread the tasks around, and then hand 10 chits in on the 10th day, you can get up to 935 mins.
That's not much use this year, but may be next year if they run it the same.
184.108.40.206 12:59, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh man... I thought we were limited to only using 1 chit per day. This could have simplified things so much (and allowed for 1 less wasted day). I'll have to remember this for next year. I ended up using tier 1 and tier 2 auras on day 1; and then tier 2 (again), tier 3, and tier 4 on day 2, giving me 915 minutes total (at least that was my plan; I messed up on day 2 and didn't actually get to use my tier 2 aura again - the task I completed was the Dungeoneering one, causing my aura to be returned to Mistress Fara and unreturnable until 24 hours from last use had passed, so I lost another 10 minutes for 905 total). Zants (talk) 08:15, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
- At 102 runite ore (50-60 of which during my last 30min window), I could still mine more. Someone else'll have to see if they share the same cap. IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:14, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Same limit on torstols today, 125 in ~12 minutes; 18 min left for runite ore then. IP18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:07, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Items that spawn[edit source]
- Grenwalls give 5 box traps and 20 raw pawya meat. 23:45, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
What resources appear[edit source]
For me, at maxed:
- Red chinchompas
- Adamantite ore
- Cage/Harpoon bubbles
- Net/Bait bubbles
- Net/Harpoon bubbles
- Herbs that provide torstols
- Runite ore
- Gem rocks
- Yew tree
- Magic tree
- Rock lobster
- I get the same types of spawns (also maxed). As for quantities: always 10 rocks, of which usually 4, sometimes 5, once 3 runite, 0-2 gem rocks (3 once), the remainder adamant. Generally 5 herb spawns, though I had 2 twice so far. Always 3 fishing bubbles, never took notice of what they were exactly, nor the number of hunter creature spawns. Not sure on the trees, I think generally 5 trees, of which 3 magic and 2 yew, although I think the total number of trees has been different at times. IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:39, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I got 4 gem rocks today, so I moved the max from 3 to 4. 126.96.36.199 03:06, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
Monster cave[edit source]
in my current combat dungeoun i have level 57 jogres, instead of rock lobsters.
- What is your combat/total level? IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:54, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
- 95 combat 1400 total
- http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/a=13/compare?user1=waldor —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 14:09, May 12, 2015 (UTC).
Rare Resource Nodes?[edit source]
I was actually getting mahogany trees for a while. I assume this was because it gives you the two trees cloest to your max woodcutting level. Sadly, I leveled to 75 during this period, and stopped getting them as the game switched to giving me magic and yew trees. I would have prefered to keep getting mahogany... Ulithium Dragon (talk) 14:13, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Deleted content[edit source]
As the aura self-destructs after the 30 day period since unlock has passed; it strictly becomes deleted content (as opposed to discontinued) on 1 July 2015? IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:43, June 9, 2015 (UTC)