- No it's not possible, when you try to enter the law rune altar it'll tell you that no weapons are allowed :) - ChrisWar666 15:26, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
Where does the balloon take off from? Mathwhiz90601 01:20, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
- It takes off from the west part of the island, near the herblore shop. It is the same place from where you start the quest Enlightened Journey Golduin 06:32, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- No Golduin 06:26, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Please deny or confirm, whether godcapes of Saradomin and Zamorack are allowed. I suspect that the godcape of Zamorack may not be allowed on Entrana. Do the same for godbooks of Saradomin and Zamorack. Golduin 06:26, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Explorer's Ring[edit source]
The explorer's ring can't be taken onto the island via the boat...but if worn and taken through the Abyss, you can enter the island as if you weren't wearing it. I believe something could be added to the article about this, as I actually removed the entry for the Explorer's ring being a banned item because I took it onto the island through the Abyss, but then was denied access onto the island when I attempted to take the boat (I did revert my edit though). --RedWingz 18:27, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I discovered that I can no longer take the ring onto the island now...Apparently, it CAN be taken there when doing the Devious Minds quest (while carrying the large pouch with the orb). I'm fairly sure this is a glitch, but beyond that I have no idea. --RedWingz 18:33, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
god items[edit source]
god books ARE allowed and i have used a zammorok god book to get to the island, however all god capes are NOT allowed on the island. Remeber not to drop your god cape because the god of the cape reclaims it as it touches the ground. --Lavapit0 17:11, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
broken weapons[edit source]
I didn't realize broken axes were no longer possible, I got a broken pick today and see the handle is a weapon. What about Dramen staves? Can they be made there? I used to be able to take runes and a dramen branch and a knife. What about unstrung bows? And why were my last comments deleted from the discussion? That's the point of talk pages, to keep a record of the discussion about it so people don't keep making the same mistakes. pft
- Like I have said in deletion comments - dramen branch + knife is like crafting/fletching other equipment. It is said in the article that you can craft/fletch your weapons/armour at Entrana of materials you have brought with yourself. Comment was deleted because it contained mainly misinformation. I would suggest that you register/login when posting to talk pages and to put a signature on your comments Golduin 06:47, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
Smuggling items in?[edit source]
Ivandis flail? all of the items can be created via furnace. any ideas besides this?
- Ivandis flail requires a rod of ivandis. A rod of ivandis is enchanted by human and spiritual means - i.e. it must be dipped in the Salve. Hence, the flail is a no. There is a list of smugglable items on the article. 15:51, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Dwarf multicannon[edit source]
It seems to be on both lists. I don't know if it's allowed or not. Could someone who knows delete it from whichever list it doesn't belong to. Thanks.01:37, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- Some songs have multiple places where you can unlock them, but only one hint. For example, the song from the Clocktower dungeon is also unlocked somewhere near the Black Knights' Fortress, I believe. Oil4 Talk 21:07, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
Can i take familiars to entrana?? Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 13:25, December 8, 2009 (UTC) On a related note, the original familiar, the kitty/cat, is not in either list. Are they allowed? Steelhorse66 20:21, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
Agile Top/Legs[edit source]
Are Agile clothes allowed on the island?
Agile Top/Legs are classed as armour and are not allowed on the island - Tested by: Sonic W46- 29/4/10
One part of thread says entrana is non-members island, yet statistics on the right says otherwise, please fix it.
- Its definitely members only. I'll fix it. Borrarcher 04:20, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
Typo on gangplank in Port Sarim.[edit source]
Not seen, anymore atleasty, if there was one before. Must be fixed during Port Sarim scenery update, something.. so surely do dissmiss this trivia off from the page, or change it to 'this has been fixed' something?
Amulet of nature[edit source]
I added a bit about using this to teleport; I'm not sure if the trivia belongs in this article, or the one on the amulet, so feel free to move it if inapropriate.
Out of interest, does anyone know when they added the prevention to the amulet, as it wasn't always there (it was one of the things I used to use in a clan player-hunting game in which you're not able to bank, so people don't tend to think of checking Entrana, as you generally wish to have weapons and armour at some point; therefore I'm very certain it allowed banned items onto Entrana, given the multitude of such things that were carried).
Illuminated god books[edit source]
Apparently the illuminated versions of the god books are banned. I amended the lists with this information. I also added the Beacon Ring to the banned items section.
Guthix shaping Gielinor?
Guthix didn't shape Gielinor (history section), it's the elder gods who did. I have no idea of how to correctly edit the wiki, so I'm just going to put this here.
18.104.22.168 12:55, December 21, 2015 (UTC)
anti-poison totem[edit source]
Was just stopped by the monks at Port Sarim from boarding the Entrana ship because I was wearing my anti-poison totem. I don't know if there are other circumstances that allow it onto the island, but it should either move to the "not allowed" column or get additional caveats. Hv (talk) 12:08, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
Archaeology journal[edit source]
I was trying to go to Entrana for Lost City quest. The monks stopped me because I had a "combat aura." I couldn't see anything that might cause it, but after removing and banking my Archaeology journal it let me onto the island. After the quest, however, I decided to test the journal, and when I carried only it and nothing else, I had no problem getting to the island. Not sure what is happening, but thought I would mention it in case anyone else runs into this or can figure it out. (On the first trip, I also had air runes, fire runes, pure essence, logs, thread, batwings, and wicked hood, which are all okay, and which were fine once I removed the journal. On the second trip I brought only the journal. Seems some combination caused the issue maybe?) Oshtur (talk) 18:01, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
- Were the wicked hood and journal both equipped? For some reason, since an unknown time ago, having exactly two allowed items equipped counts as a combat aura to the monk. HyperionXV (talk) 10:24, 13 January 2021 (UTC)