Hey guys this monster is really rare. Lol. Godel 17:20, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
Floor Set[edit source]
Since sertain monsters have certain floorsets they can be on (zombies won't be in frozen for example) can anyone post the floor sets you've seen Edimmu on? Godel 17:21, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure they may be found on any floors, supposing you are with someone with 90+ slayer. HaloTalk 17:31, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, I wonder if the dungeon difficulty (*:*) affects its apperance rate. I've done a lot of soloing and duoing for the lower floors and have had 90 slayer since dungeoneering came out but I still have yet to even see one. I have seen like 2-3 nechraels, 2-3 seekers, but never anything above that, and loads of cave crawlers/slimes/jellies/pyres, but never any edimmu+. Godel 06:22, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- My friend said he's seen tons of them, but he slays with a very high average slayer level team. I've added this note to the monster page since it makes sense Godel 21:31, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Finding one solo[edit source]
Can you even find one if you're say 80 slayer? (solo) I could boost to 90 if I were 80 slayer. Exd3ath 15:39, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
- You can find one even without any members of your team having required level.
- This has happened to my party and fortunately I even had the chance to slay one.
- --Kunelius 13:10, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Killing with prayers/veng[edit source]
They say that it is possible to kill edimmu with veng/wrath and retribrution, but since edimmu heal himself by it attacks makes it as good as impossible to kill 1 by 1 of those 3 alternatives since u will have to get damaged and killed for them to work. but i guess it is possible to kill him by deflecting mage in melee distance with veng only.
- Deflects/veng dont work if you don't have the required slayer level, only way to kill it would be using blood neck or wrathing/retribrution it while taking damage in melee range with mage pray to stop it using its magical attack to heal.
- 18.104.22.168 12:55, August 16, 2012 (UTC)Sp
More common after EOC[edit source]
After the eoc I have been finding these guys far more often; 2 on floor 28 large, 2 on a floor 31 large, 1 on floor 36 large, and 4 on a low warped (consecutive dungs). And those are just the ones that were brought to my attention.22.214.171.124 02:06, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
- As with any Dungeoneering Slayer monster, they will become quite common if the relative Slayer level of the team is high. However, I myself have been seeing them much more commonly as well, although I have yet to see one in a Furnished floor, which is very rare indeed... I've also been seeing soulgazers much more commonly, to the point where I would see one or two at least every dungeon, even in Abandoned floors when I would have the highest Slayer level in the team at 93 Slayer. However, I've only been seeing the same amount of other lower level Slayer monsters, if not less. Perhaps higher level Slayer monster have been made more common? 126.96.36.199 16:16, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it's more related to the recent Dungeoneering update. MolMan 16:18, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Bone Drop[edit source]
While Dungeoneering in an Abandoned floor, I found an edimmu and killed it, and it ended up dropping a Blood Necklace. But along with this nice drop, it also dropped bones, which is interesting because I thought they dropped ashes... Just something really trivial I noticed, but are they supposed to drop bones, or ashes? 188.8.131.52 20:44, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Just killed one by Dismember and Slaughter both used. Got bones. -- SpineTalk 21:17, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Could anyone edit the XP earned per kill?
Just killed one entirely solo and got 5923 XP (including hitpoints xp)
184.108.40.206 14:56, December 19, 2012 (UTC)Twents Hart