Obtaining and shop prices[edit source]
I think the tokens are way to hard to obtain to buy items. It takes 110k tokens to buy a bonecrusher, equivalent to level 73 or so Dungeoneering, yet the Bonecrusher is available at level 21. And 400k tokens to buy things at level 80 requires 4m exp, equivalent to level 87, 88 -ish. Metinks this needs to be changed. TzMej-Jad 01:58, April 18, 2010 (UTC)TzMej-Jad
34k tokens is equivalent to 340k exp, roughly level 60. That's better by a lot, but still not what it should be. Level 21 requires 5,018 exp, which is 501 tokens. So shouldn't the Bonecrusher cost 501 tokens instead of 34k? 22.214.171.124 18:53, April 24, 2010 (UTC) (TzMej-Jad, not logged on but will update this sometime later)
- Disregard my above comment, Andorin fixed it. Crash Daemonicus 03:58, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- ___Dungeoneering Update 1___
Should we add in some stuff from the new update like the perpose of tokens when upgrading your ring of kinship?
I 1 20 18:28, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
120 dungeoneering exp/tokens?[edit source]
Anyone know how much avereage a person is able to get if they have 120 dungeoneering? I would love to know and also would think this would make a great addition to this article's trivia section.
For those who had purchased something before the price reduction update, did they get their tokens back? For example, if someone bought a chaotic rapier before the update from 400,000 tokens to 200,000 tokens, did they get back 200,000 tokens? 126.96.36.199 05:14, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Nobody got the xp required to get the 400k tokens required to get a chaotic weapon/shield, so nobody would really know. S T Y G 05:17, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Token Limit?[edit source]
Is there a limit on the number of dungeoneering tokens one may hold at any point in time?
I'm sitting on about 1 million tokens currently, I'd love to know if others have (much higher) totals :)
188.8.131.52 09:25, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know, but my guess would be 2,147,483,647 (-1), as that is the maximum limit for all items. 09:27, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
- XP divided by 10
Oil4I made this 17:04, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Tokens on Treasure Hunter[edit source]
- I don't think there is a direct relation/function between your dg level and the number of tokens. However, on TH, depending on your level in a skill, the categories of that skill will contain different items. A lower level dg category prize apparently is 3 tokens; while at levels 114 and 115 dg I've only seen 3500 and 10000 token prizes. IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:04, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
Value and Examine[edit source]
Suggested page improvement[edit source]
Considering how many pages link back to here, I feel like this page could be improved a lot. I've done some cleaning up on the page but other things that could be added:
- Subsection on how to obtain tokens.
- Subsection on how to use tokens.
This would allow for cleaning up the intro a little more by shifting some paragraphs out.