Talk:Dungeoneering master cape
i think i know what the icon is, it looks to be a tier 11 helmet, i can see horns, and the colour, my other guess is the ring but more cooler, but atm my guess is in the helmet. --11:10, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- It looks like the ring with slightly different coloring to me. bad_fetustalk 11:12, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
Parsonda's right, it looks similar to a Primal Helmet. Exo Malakai
It's clearly a modified Ring of kinship.
13:45, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Prayer bonus[edit source]
In reference to someone calling the edit to the prayer bonus vandalism, a recent chat with no excuses confirmed that the prayer bonus is in fact +4. =)
Related to Strange power? Maybe, maybe not...[edit source]
I think people have misunderstood the hint when a Jmod said that lvl 120 has something related to the Strange power. It might be the emote, but I dont think so.
First of all, nowadays the floors can reach to floor 47, requiring lvl 93 Dungeoneering. But, the Warped floors have not been released yet. What if the last Warped floor requires
120 Dungeoneering? Very unlikely, but possible. There might be something in the end after all...ZharFist 21:02, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Date First Achieved[edit source]
I saw that in the trivia section, it was unconfirmed as 21 August, 2010. But while looking at the youtube video  posted by telmomarques that day, it was posted on the 22nd, with him saying it was the 23rd in the description. Is youtube in pacific time? 19:00, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Blood in Runescape[edit source]
When the player stabs the las 2 creatures with the primal sword... it might be the first time something like blood is seen in runescape, or it might be an effect of the sword, like a special atack, or just somethig exclusive to the emote.
there is blood stains everywhere in the game Enur 04:14, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Add to trivia the monsters involved in the emote[edit source]
Please Add the monsters(i only know one) involved in the emote,so that we know it.
Edited to take the part saying it's by far the rarest item in the game. Crackers and wines may be more rare and there are almost 200 of these in the game already.--Charliekid21 07:42, December 20, 2010 (UTC)Charliekid21
Doesn't anyone find it odd that the emote is combat related but you could get 120 Dungeoneering while being level 3? 0xg0ldpk3rx0 15:22, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Maybe this will clear up all the confusion about the stats Enur 04:16, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Untrimmed version?[edit source]
If someone manages 120 Dungeoneering without getting any 99s, would their master cape be untrimmed and lack the Prayer bonus, or does the regular Dungeoneering cape count as a level 99 skill? --MarkGyver (talk) 20:14, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
- What i would be more intrested in knowing is if the 99 cape stayed trimmed or untrimmed after 120 11:32, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
- It will in fact remain untrimmed as ive seen on a lv4 with dung as the only maxed skill.
- And the master cape? Will that look any different? JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 16:30, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
- May seem fainter in color as for the rest there is no difference of appearence and i'm not aware of the prayer bonus.
- Yo I checked the highscores and found no 120 dung pures. What's that lv4's name?
- There are now at least two players with "untrimmed" 120, Chaotic Sins and Pinkschlink. From what I hear, there is no special 120 cape for it, nor does it trim the 99 cape. I added that info to the article. /Sedsarq (who will have untrimmed 120 soon too =)
"Being in a class of its own, this is the only skill cape to not come in trimmed and untrimmed versions. As such, it will not trim an untrimmed Dungeoneering cape."
The above is a quote from the Dungeoneering Master Cape page.
What of the Quest Point Cape though? There are no trimmed/untrimmed version of it nor does it trim another skill cape
a hood[edit source]
Is this the only skill cape that does not come wit ha hood. shouldnt that be stated or am i wrong?qa hood comes with the 99 version, but not the 120
The Dungeoneering master cape's perk gives a chance to choose the boss faced on a floor[edit source]
On August 6, 2018, Jagex did a game update where having the 120 Dungeoneering cape: "The Dungeoneering master cape's perk gives a chance to choose the boss faced on a floor"
Does anyone know how to activate this "choose the boss faced on a floor"?
- It says it gives a chance, so you can't activate it. It'll probably appear just like the popup when you have the Daemonheim aura, but instead of once per day, you'll have a chance for the popup to appear before starting each floor. 02:58, August 19, 2018 (UTC)