Talk:Dragonstone ring (i)
Two things.[edit source]
Right, well firstly it isn't mentioned that the Dragonstone ring (i) is usually a preferrable choice to the Onyx ring (i) considering it is only 1 bonus less then the Onyx ring (i) in all aspects which grant a bonus, despite the huge price difference and the Onyx ring (i) having a very high street price, not sure how much.
Secondly what I have heard could be a complete lie, but two different people so far have said that when imbued, the Dragonstone ring (i) also carries the same effect as the Ring of Wealth, but I don't have evidence to confirm this, so I think it's a lie.
- A few things to say:
- 1. I don't know when you posted this, but it is stated in the article the dragonstone ring might be preferrable over the onyx ring now.
- 2. Onyx ring having a very high street price? It isn't tradeable.
- 3. It probably isn't also a ring of wealth since to be consequent, the onyx ring would also have to be a ring of stone, which it clearly isn't, seen the fact it wouldn't be that useful in combat.
- 4. Please sign your comments, so I know who posted and when you posted.
- Kwekko 11:18, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
- The onyx ring is tradeable, the onyx ring (i) is not. He clearly meant that the onyx ring which you imbue costs over 40 mil street at the time he posted. Before free trade the onyx ring had a very high street value.Mofo Pr0 05:36, July 17, 2011 (UTC)