Talk:Dragon ceremonial outfit
Took over 250 spins to get the set :/ However, if anyone wants to come get a nice, HD, pic with the orb - PM me in game: McSwindler
03:24, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
i have both dragon and queens guard already and it took like 125 spins. just stop it at the same point every time.
184.108.40.206 15:28, May 30, 2012 (UTC)Moofeus1
Are these F2P? The hat is listed as members only but the cape is not...
Free-to-Play vs. Members: Ceremonial outfit[edit source]
There seems to be a small stir about whether these items are available or not to free players, as I have seen some people switch some items' members status back and forth. A few days ago, I've edited the boots section to point out that the boots are, indeed, non-members, however someone came in and changed that section, pointing out they can only be obtained in a member's server. This is quite confusing, since I've been able to earn a ceremonial cape as well... and reclaim it. While in the free game. Is there a possibility for someone to clarify this situation? Sank Ur Ship 15:26, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Best I can tell, their status was changed in an update. I won the platebody on one of my accounts around the end of last month but was unable to claim it. When I got the boots on an account using the trial, I noticed it didn't have the yellow text that a members item would. I went back to the first account (which has never had any p2p status nor the trial) and noticed I was able to claim it even though the description above it still said it was a members' object. (I double, triple, and quadruple checked the details before clicking the Claim button). ~ Written by Lhikan634 (talk) on 09:01, June 13, 2012 (UTC) ~
- When spinning, no piece of the set contains the phrase "(Member's Item)" next to or under it. However, my friend won the dragon ceremonial greaves and it told him he had to be a member to claim it. I motion to change the entire set to Members, or make a note that the set seems to be bugged. –PatPeter 05:37, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- The set says you need members to claim it, but the claim option does work in F2P. I've noticed a couple odd things around the SoF wheel… I think the same thing happened for the fish mask for a while, but it could have been another item I'm thinking of. ~ Written by Lhikan634 (talk) on 09:01, July 12, 2012 (UTC) ~
- What do you mean by "the set says you need members to claim it" and "the claim option does work in F2P". As stated, my friend won the greaves on F2P and it would not let him claim it, saying that it was members. However, the "(Member's Item)" does not show up next to any of the aforementioned items. –PatPeter 01:01, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- If he hasn't discarded the item, have him go back. Even though it says it's a members' item, the Claim option will be available. I've tested this, as a F2Per, and claimed 2 dragon ceremonial items. I've checked with several F2P friends as well, this seems to be happening for all of them. The statement that it requires being a member to claim is incorrect. ~ Written by Lhikan634 (talk) on 01:33, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
Glitch, maybe?[edit source]
Not sure if its just me, but i had the full set colored green before the update and now i cant change the set from red to any other color. Any one else having this problem? Not only this, but at times if you equipt or unequipt items the color changes it self again
Long Term Storage?[edit source]
Does anyone know if there are plans to make this outfit storable in a POH? Or is it just part of a plot to eat up users' bank space?
That'll work. Thanks! -- UA