Talk:Dragon Slayer (perk)

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Dragon Slayer (perk) page.

Working on Twin Furies/ Zamo General?[edit source]

See headline :)

No MolMan 13:00, May 21, 2016 (UTC)

Have you got proof for that?

Weakness classes are in the cache. These weakness classes aren't there. MolMan 15:21, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
Mol pls. It has been confirmed to not work by handful of people, including me, it doesn't work. :) Lucky chaotic claw.png Metal Angel cut your wrists sample text 15:38, May 21, 2016 (UTC)

Chances of getting Dragon Slayer with 1 dragonfire component in a weapon gizmo[edit source]

This data is gathered in hopes it shows the chances that I would have trying for Aftershock 3 + Dragon Slayer with 4 Ilujankan components and 1 Dragonfire component. If this correlation is correct, it would mean I have a 30% chance for it to appear in an attempt with the aforementioned components, and a 70% chance for it to just be Aftershock 2-3 by itself.

Perk Occurrence Chance
Dragon Slayer 9 30%
Nothing 21 70%
9 Gizmos, 30 Attempts
Invention Level 126

--Ironman badge.pngIronman BorithelQuick chat button.png 07:09, August 7, 2017 (UTC)