"Once you acquire the total points, you acquire the spell without losing points. " (this is stated explicitly by Jagex in patch notes, please confirm) (Correct, except for the last spell unlocked, Vengance Group: "Once you have unlocked the last spell, Vengeance Group, the cost of that spell is deducted from your produce points" after which you may spend produce points on wishes)
No player is currently reported to have acquired use of this spell as of yet.
Confirmation of Cast Time?[edit source]
Page says it has a quick cast time, sources/confirmation?
- I've removed unsourced material on this and VG; even playing 24 hours a day, it will take about 3 days to obtain the highest level spells here, so any thing not sourced by Jagex is pure speculation at this point. Farmyboy 02:03, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
How long wait between casts?[edit source]
Page does not specify how long user must wait before casting again. (Taste vengeance is 30 seconds, home teleport is 30 minutes, most spells are instant) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- Actually, a hidden update last week removed the cooldown for home tele :) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Plus the spell you are referring to is Vengeance, not "Taste Vengenance". The timer is confirmed 30 seconds.
- 184.108.40.206 03:35, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
DS in PvP[edit source]
Anyone sees this as a great way to protect from ags specs? Duck Sauce 06:28, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
Or a good way to stop (most) claw rushers, to bad Korasi/energy transfer prods still will get at you. --20:01, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
Slice and dice[edit source]
Well, I was playing around in soul wars today with disruption shield and veng group and one thing that I noticed (and it's hard to know for sure because of the lag) was that it seemed that multiple players could hit me at the same time but my disruption shield would block them all. Again, I noticed this primarily while I was running through the soul obleisk so I could not tell who was attacking me, but the main thing that leads me to believe that disruption shield can block several players at once is because I received three (not four) game messages that my disruption shield blocked attacks. If I was attacked by a dclaws spec, I would have received four - if I was attacked by a dds spec, I would have received two messages. So for now, I'm going to assume that if the disruption shield receives the combined attacks of one or more players within a short period of time, the disruption shield blocks them all and then disappears.
Side note: Double disruption shield and deflect mage is FTW at soul wars :D
you get a message if Disruption Shield saves you, but do you get one if it stops you from hitting someone?
- I think not, these abyss pkers would have stopped trying to kill me every trip if they knew I had a shield on :P. 05:49, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Protection time[edit source]
- It lasts until another player hits you, however long that may be. 01:35, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Confirmation of Teleport Block?[edit source]
I've tested the Shield, as of 18 July 2011, it seems a successful teleblock will still cause the target to be unable to teleport! A message appears that the shield blocks the damage, but the target doesn't receive a message that he has been teleblocked (Hopefully, this is a bug). The target won't know that he is tb'd until he tries to teleport, which he will fail when doing so.
Be careful out there!