Talk:Dharok the Wretched's equipment
There needs to be suggestions on how to lose HP.
1) Unidentified liquid (250 LP damage)
2) Nitroglycerin (350 LP damage)
3) Dwarven rock cake (10 damage but rapid, required to have made several during recipe for disaster)
4) Rock cakes (40 LP damage)
18.104.22.168 07:41, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Damage formulas[edit source]
It seems to me that at least most of the damage formulas are wildly off. I have tested the equipment with and without amulet of the forsaken on max mode combat dummies. I haven't tested thresholds or ultimates. Just posting here if someone has more info about this, as this was just a quick test.
- First of all, there seems to be a chance (25%?) for the special to trigger for basic abilities.
- For auto attacks the chance seems to be 100%.
- There is some kind of secondary random element to hits that causes hits to not be constant on max dummies when the effect triggers, causing the damage to vary by a few hundred.
- There is an unexpected bonus of 60% damage for basic abilities: Both with and without amulet of the forsaken the special hits were roughly 1+1.6R times the normal damage where R is the ratio of missing life points from the life points threshold and the damage threshold.
- There is an unexpected bonus of 90% damage for auto attacks with amulet of the forsaken: The special hits were roughly 1+1.9R time the normal damage.
- There is an unexpected bonus of 70% damage for auto attacks without amulet of the forsaken: The special hits were roughly 1+1.7R time the normal damage.
- As usual, more research is needed to make any final other conclusions than that the numbers currently in the article are wrong. Thingummywut (talk) 18:38, 26 May 2020 (UTC)