Talk:Dark wizard (7)
A few points arise...
- Should the Infobox have a a marker for "aggressive"?
- Drops are in approximate order of common and less common, probably not worth dividing the box - though none of the drops for theses are as rare as the legendary Rune med helm from the lessers.
Finally, the drops...
In a long range training sessions against these at the varrock circle:
- The 10/18 of element, mind and body runes, the staff and low coins were common
- The hat was significantly more common than the top
- 5 Chaos were quite common, Natures second, Laws and Cosmics last, and only one appearance of 36 Earth
I didn't record any talismans from my own combat, so these may be drops from the level 20's instead - anyone else fighting these, please verify.
I also collected 1 Mind talisman, though that may have been a player killed - also collected a spare amulet of accuracy, which certainly was!
I have got several mind talismans and many, many lots of 36 Earth. I'd say (I attack them a lot) Cosmics and Laws are rarest, followed by the Talismans, then Nature and Chaos joint. Other than that, the rest seem to be in as you put them. Yleron 17:45, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Ace of Risk 16:19, 15 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Other Rune-Dropping Monsters[edit source]
Are there any other rune dropping bastards with a lower combat level than 7 and relatively few hitpoins? 184.108.40.206 17:22, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
In the "Attacks with" section, it sounds like they only occur within the stone circle. This is not a good idea. On top of that, it doesn't mention what the level 20 wizards attack up to. Worth mentioning? Yleron 12:42, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
Monsters below Lvl 7...[edit source]
...and drop runes. I don't know of any monsters in that criteria, but regular Wizards ar the Wizard tower are the same, and are a good change of scenery(less depressing black robes). They are further from a bank, though, which is the major drawback. Owell... Anyways, Dark Wizards are deadly against new blood straight from Tutorial Island. I found that out the painful way, and a bunch of others have too. Recount your first encounter with a Dark Wizard! 220.127.116.11 00:32, 28 December 2007 (UTC)