a list of items that give criticals[edit source]
- Yes, I agree, I would like to see that too! Maybe a table, Columns with Melee, Mage, Ranged, All, Level, (other) Requirements.
- It would be nice to see different class equivalents, e.g.:Ava's alerter (ranged) has 2,2% critical, the fire cape (melee) too, but fire cape has an upgrade: rhino cape/TokHaar-Kal (the alerter doesn't?), and Ardougne cloak 4 has a 1,9% crit in all classes - all these have different level requirements, quest requirement, etc. It would be helpful to see this info in a nice table. I don't know how manual this has to be done... or could it be done similar like the Monster weaknesses list that The Mol Man made? 21:36, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Opm3 (talk) 14:48, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
- U mean someting like this:
- But what do we do with the all class items? Put them in every category (copy-paste)? I also agree that the level and other requirements should be present. And i think whe should sort them from low bonus to high bonus