I thought this was what Mobilising Armies was for... THE TIME LORD VICTORIOUS 19:06, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- No, no, that's with goblins and dwarves and elves. This is with void knights.
19:08, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Guthix makes everything bettah! :D THE TIME LORD VICTORIOUS 19:10, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
- AAARRRGGH! I lost because "you can't use chastise on your oponents last remaining piece" or something like that. what a stupid rule it effectively makes your opponent invincible during their last turn... 15:52, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- i put in a good setup :D Pryon 20:51, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Wtf? The triangle didnt apply for me when I attacked a champion with a mage >_> Or is the campion not meele?220.127.116.11 02:52, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Ignore the combat triange. A magic attack will hit the same on a ranger than a champian, even though there are quite a bit of defence bonuses. ~MuzTalk 02:55, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Not sure where someone stated that the combat triangle effects the damage, but that appears to be false. You still do the regular damage. (hey, it's still better than MA, and I'm in love for the time being!) --Hofmic-- 04:42, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Is this anything like the 'Armies of Gielinor' they have on FunOrb ?
I know that game was sorta of fun, even though you could have teams on it, which i like more :p
is powerleveling against the rules 18.104.22.168 00:37, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
winds of fate[edit source]
im lovin winds of fate. its pretty epic for killing multiple champs with 1 champ.
battle cry - winds of fate to get battlecry back- charge - move to enemies champ and kill it. they cant kill ur champ so next turn you use battlecry again and kill another champ.
its great but you need a lot of points to pull it off. if they have archers or mages its easy, just kill with scouts to get points. if they dont ull need to w8 a while.
if you have 150 points, you can also charge and battlecry, kill their champ to get 200 points which you can use on winds of fate and hopefully get battlecry back. but even if you dont get battlecry back you still have enough points to use shield wall. a little more risky but can still be worth it.
unfortunately chastice ruins most of this . just thought id share some strategy =D
and srry this is put in the wrong spot, im new to this whole wiki stuff. if someone wants to move it go ahead
David Timmons 04:22, August 30, 2010 (UTC)david
Meh... Somebody try and come up with a strategy for 3 Champs, 2 scouts. First Troop he moves is his Champion, and not his scout.
-Play defencive then charge battlecry stoicism. Stoicism is after you kill it in one hit.
fixed ranking?[edit source]
Woah, guys i just thought of something. If winner gains the same ranking loser loses then that must mean that the ranking is fixed to (number of players x 1000) right? please correct me if i'm wrong.01:57, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
I think you are mostly correct, however, it is probably lower than (# players X 1000) due to draws. Draws result in loss of ranking to both players, so every time there is a draw the total ranking points go down. Ma Long6676 13:12, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
It does? i thought whoever had the lowest ranking gained the rank? idk. but another thing: the total ranking would go up if someone with some ranking beat someone else who had zero ranking.20:46, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Under the "Units" section it states:
There are several units available for deployment in Conquest, and the player begins with the ability to deploy all of them, though there are also hybrid-units available for purchase from Knight Dorian.
Is that in any way true? I've never seen anyone play or show strategies for other untis besides the basic, Scout, Mage, Ranger, Hally, Footman, Knight, or Champion....
Something has got to be done about regeneration. Someone gets their multiple champions down to 100 lp and then uses regeneration. It comepletely undermines the game! They have no lp limit anymore.
- - Battlecry, man. get up close, 75 points and they die at any lp level if you're using a champion. 22.214.171.124 09:55, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
pest control or conquest?[edit source]
which is better for getting points? i just want to get full void.
On a slow day, pest control, but any other day def conquest
game ends[edit source]
It's definitely not 30 minutes; me and Ty ler from RSW managed to get a game an hour long before we had to leave for real life:
How to get max commendations[edit source]
Max commendations are stated on the wiki as being about how many turns there are, and not about the clock. I think this is half-right. Commendations are definitely affected by how many command points you earn, as killing a champion awards more commendations in a game of similar length than killing a scout. But, killing the opposing team does not contribute a lot of points. Me and my friend tried spamming end turn, but that did hardly anything.
In fact, the only consistent method we learned of getting max commendations, was to let the timer on the turns run all the way through. I am 100% certain that if you kill the entire enemy team, except for their scout, and wait out 3 minute turns for an hour, you will definitely get 40 commendations. But there may be less time you have to wait, I don't know.
I'm fairly certain time does in fact matter though, as one hour worth of 3 minute rounds are only 20 rounds, and we spammed a lot more rounds than that when we tried the round strategy.