Isn't saying that full Verac's or a godsword is best going against NPOV?Jdogy15 23:01, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
max hit[edit source]
the max hit is stated as 31 but within the artical it states that she can hit in the mid 30's (35ish)-- Mr.twee16:59, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Does she speak during combat? K'ril and Graardor do... WWTDD? 18:01, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Yes she does, but..."Commander Zilyana is voiced by Mod Ana, the creator of The Branches of Darkmeyer."
How do you know that? --Void Knight 06:33, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
were do you find her???????
what lvl is her strenth???????
Clue Scroll[edit source]
The article states that the Commander is the only boss not to drop a Clue Scroll for a treasure trail. After soloing today, I received a clue scroll as a drop:  The article needs to be updated, if that is proof enough. Doctor Lunch 03:39, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Can she be frozen with magic, like Ice Blitz for example?
Super antifire[edit source]
I heard a rumor that super antifire completely blocks all magic damage. Is this true? Godel 04:16, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- i dont know, but i would be very surprised if it was. then u could just protect meele and take no damage...? 15:08, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
the animation of the sara sword spec attack is on the place where the detailed pic of the creature/item ussually is, doesnt it look better to have a detailed foto there, and put the sara sword spec at trivia, or @ loots, or even remove it completely?
- yea does seem a bit excessive since its not even about the sara sword Henneyj 22:12, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
it's says she drops ruby, but not an uncut ruby and i had that as drop some houres ago is it that ruby or has that djust not been cleared out jet?
Rare droptable[edit source]
Zilyana drops rare droptable items, i got 3k coins and dragon daggers many times.
Could there be a redirection because she is also Saint Zilyana acording to one peircing note
Does she not drop charms? or have her charm drops just escaped the wikia community's edits?08:54, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
I'd like to make a charm table but I don't know how to make one. Accordingly from my trip I did, Golds, Crimsons and Blues seem to be the most common and Greens are rare. I mainly got blues and golds the most though, although the golds could've been luck based. Dungeonmaster12 (talk) 13:09, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hard Mode[edit source]
- Hard mode is an option when you enter the boss room, and isn't related to blood spells. Logialian (talk) 09:44, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
Unicorn Horn Drop[edit source]
Went to Ziyana normal mode, and got some unicorn horn drops from zilyana (not pets) https://i.gyazo.com/95fb13e7e757fe20d8377c4a547658ec.png DutchGabber (talk) 21:16, 8 May 2020 (UTC)
- Unicorn horns are indeed dropped by normal mode, supported by data from RuneMetrics logging project: https://chisel.weirdgloop.org/runemetrics/monsters/6247?exclstart=2018-01-05&exclend=2018-02-13
- I have added it as drop of 14 because thats the only invidual drop datapoint at the moment, but we need more data about invidual drops since it seems to be a range instead of fixed drop of 14. Quantity of horns logged in the runemetrics project does not divide nicely with 14 Juha686 (talk) 18:24, 9 May 2020 (UTC)
- I just recently afked ~1000 kills while half-paying attention, I didn't notice any drops that fell outside the range of 5-10 unicorn horns at a time. I updated the quantity but left the note saying we are still not 100% confident on drop quantity and rarity. Big Archive (talk) 21:01, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
Why doesn't Zilyana have a Gallery section like K'ril and Graardor including the unused concept art from the canceled expansion, "Before the Wilderness"?