Talk:Combat robe armour
I used these armor in clan wars to help my clan. I used earth blast (Ok, I'm a noob)and got around 47 casts in. Only one rune was subsituted... Oh well, at least it looks different from black robes... DON'T Expet high amounts of subsitution. Last stand b 01:47, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
quest cape[edit source]
Does this look nice with a quest cape???
- I'm pretty sure they would, actually. If not it certainly wouldn't look bad with the cape. (Contribs) Frogging101 (My talk) 22:27, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
magic bonus[edit source]
Hmm.......could someone actually STATE the bonuses of the uncharged combat robes?
because witht he introduction of runecrafter robes the uncharged version may infact provide the third highest mage bonus for f2p...
justa a thought
File:Void seal.pngFireyfoxImage:Armadyl symbol.PNG|34px 12:17, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Done and done. Just so happens I bought new robes today. Eternalsage0 03:14, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
100 uses?[edit source]
When it says 100 uses, does that mean 100 casts or hits taken or something? If not, what does it mean? (Contribs) Frogging101 (My talk) 00:34, 28 August 2008 (UTC) It means that its ability to supply runes is used 100 times. Hope that helped. 5chidori (Talk)(Contribs)(Edits) Play RuneScape 01:30, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- So that means if you were to get 2k runes, you should degrade your set to 0 after it was at 100%, correct?
- That info its WRONG, because i have trained melee with it, and it degrades too, I though they degrade afre 5 hours of combat (you know every 20% its for 1 hour) Jd0064 02:55, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
Just like to mention that when i trained magic i wore them all at the same time when i bought them the the top degraded faster than the rest. is this normal?--126.96.36.199 07:08, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Recharge costs?[edit source]
I see the amount it costs to purchase these from the store, but not how much it costs to recharge them. Is it the same amount? (That wouldn't make sense, then nobody would buy them from the General Exchange). Cestal 11:24, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- I believe its like 10% of the total cost or something. So if it cost 100 tokens, it cost like 10 tokens to charge. At least, that is what I think. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 08:34, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
The full set of robes cost 100 Fist of Guthix Tokens to recharge. Thanks for pointing that out, I added it to the article. -T1cannon
Do the items degrade if you're just wearing them? For example if I was walking around wearing the combat robes would they degrade or do I have to be casting spells in order for the robes to degrade?
Do the stats of the items only change when it reaches 0 or do they gradually decrease as the item goes down from 100 to 0?
I just bought myself the robes and will keep an eye on how and under what circumstances they degrade. When I found out, I'll add that info to the page. Fridi San 13:47, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Table missing Info[edit source]
The table doesn't state the Absorb Magic & Melee figures. The full set absorbs 3% Melee and 1% Magic (top: 2% Melee, 1% Magic; bottom: 1% Melee). I edited that number in the Robe Bottom page, at the Robe Top it was already there. However, in this page the mask to enter figures into the table is different, so I don't want to mess it up. Could anyone experienced with tables enter those numbers please? Thanks! Fridi San 13:55, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Staff of light[edit source]
How do these robes work with the staff of light? Is it same as battle robes and staff?
- I assume so, yes. Jagex doesn't often make 2 different formulas for almost the same. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 17:17, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Magical Blastbox[edit source]
I have used 1k fire bolts on some lesser demons with the fully charged set. I didn't see it even save even 1 charge. I am going to add that the set effect of the robes doesn't work with a blastbox until proven wrong.16:59, December 13, 2011 (UTC)