hi, a question, does anyone know if this mined coal would be stored automatically?
and will or is there a easy feature to store the coal from the bag in the bank in 1 or 2 clicks?
and is there a limit of maximum coal bags you can buy?
22.214.171.124 11:11, April 16, 2010 (UTC)Slasher
You'll need at least 200,000 exp to buy the first one, assuming you don't buy anything before. That's about level 60. Good luck getting multiple ones. Jagex has screwed up again.
after using the coal bag for a little while i can tell you that using 1 coal ore on your bag stores all available coal in your inventory automatically (up to 27 of course) and that using it to smith adamant bars at edge with varrock 3 armor was netting rates of about 20k xp per hour and roughly 270k gp per hour126.96.36.199 01:40, April 23, 2010 (UTC)1337ITIage
thnx, i got my answers,
- you can only buy and use 1 coal bag
- the coal is stored not automatically, you need to click 1 coal on the bag and all the coal are stored within.
- you can empty your coal bag in 2 click on your bank account, first deposit it in your inventory, then store it all in bank.
i hope they add iron bags too xD
So you can only have one coal bag at a time? I couldn't buy like 5 of em and smelt a full inventory of addy bars in one go?12:25, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
188.8.131.52 08:26, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Slasher
Do you have to save up another 4k tokens to get a bag back if you destroy it? or is it just another one of the collect off the right person items?
You would probably have to test it out of get someone to test it out because i dont think anyone would have tried this yet. It might be somewhere but personally i don't know.10:36, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Havent actually destroyed it myself, but the exact wording when going to destroy it is "You'll have to buy another coal bag from Daemonheim if you destroy this one" which implies that you'd have to save up another 4k tokens.
Factual correction[edit source]
Just changed the blast furnace table to include the fact that you only need half the coal, I am too lazy to calculate the XP however. 184.108.40.206 15:10, June 12, 2010 (UTC)HippyRaver
The coal bag does not a right-click option called Fill. I have one myself and I'm on RS right now. The options are Inspect, Withdraw-one, Withdraw-many, Use, Destroy, and Examine. Runescaperx 23:35, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Woops my bad it does but only in bank interface it shows Deposit, Fill, Empty, and Examine. The wiki should clarify this Runescaperx 23:47, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Right now, not only can you fill the coal bag by right-clicking Fill, you can now also left-click to fill. Plus, you can hover the cursor over the bag to check its contents. But when did this happen? Coldwave001 (talk) 12:13, March 14, 2018 (UTC)
F2p - P2p Hybrids banking[edit source]
I am a f2p - P2p Hybrid so i have around 300 f2p items in my bank, so the only way i can make it work is too have at least 2 of each item so that i can withdraw and deposit it.
So i realise you cant have more than one in your inventory at a time, but can you have 2 in your bank?
- I am also an f2p-p2p hybrid and I too wave goodbye to my coal bag every time I switch to F2P. There is just no way to stockpile more than one of some items in the bank, the coal bag being one of them... And some other items don't even stack in the bank, for example the wicked hood. / I wish there was more of us out there. Many articles lack information we desperately need, such as will it stack in the bank or not, can we drop trick it or not, etc. 3ICE (talk) 17:55, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
Loss of coal bag on death?[edit source]
Hi, I noticed that the article suggests that the coal bag and contents are lost upon death. I am confused, however, as to why the coal bag appears as one of the three "retained items" upon death? Any information would be helpful, thanks. EndoMatrix (talk) 17:09, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
New Tag Please?[edit source]
I think it'd be helpful if we could get a new tag for items like this: Coal Bag, Gem Bag, Rune Ess Pouches, Bolt Sack (or whatever it's called), there's some kind of lunchbox...
It'd be really useful if we could have a catagory for items that save inventory space.
I'm not going to create one without approval from moderators though because (if we are as efficient as most wikis) it'd just get removed right away anyway.220.127.116.11 15:02, September 29, 2013 (UTC)Dragula42