- 1 Where Can I Read About This On the RuneScape Homepage?
- 2 Cloak Image
- 3 Add a trivia section?
- 4 im wondering
- 5 thingys vgqwh85g6hk
- 6 Hood?
- 7 clock
- 8 clock
- 9 Stretchy 'blades' glitch
- 10 Wilderness
- 11 Rank 2?
- 12 How I got Fealty 2 so quickly
- 13 Experience reward calculator
- 14 How Often Can You Claim The XP Bonus?
- 15 Need update on all photos
- 16 Different Types of Clan Cloaks?
- 17 XP Gain
- 18 XP reward calculator doesn't scale up to 120
Where Can I Read About This On the RuneScape Homepage?[edit source]
I haven't heard anything about this and I want to read about it.
Cloak Image[edit source]
Since there's so many different ways the cloak can be customized, do you think it would be best if we had images of every combination or just of the base color choices and show what symbols can be used? User:Exor Solieve 14:34, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
I would just have the symbols shown individually on a cloak. 22.214.171.124 15:29, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Definitely not every combination. That would require terabytes of space because the combinations are probably 10^2000 or something like that. You can choose 50 different symbols, two symbols at a time, four different colors, which can be a thousand different choices probably, so it would be terrible to do that. Symbols would be fine. Kwekko 17:33, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- 9800 different possibilities, to be exact. I propose we simply show a few random examples, as showing all the symbols would even be overkill. Hofmic Talk 06:27, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- We should show all the symbols in one picture. As there is a list, that wouldn't take too big an image. EDIT: I made a picture and added it. Kwekko 14:11, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- From Kweco's pic i counted 117 symbols ,that means the formula is:
- with four color permutations per combination:
- I'm not saying make the page of combo's. I don't even know how to customize the cloak, not an admin, I came here to find exp formulafor fealty. If 117 symbols and 4 colors are the only options to customize that means only 54,756 can have original cloak's/vex's.
- Could be fun to crunch some more numbers with added info.
- -How many accounts are active on runescape?
- -How many of those are in clans?
- -How many clans are there?
- 126.96.36.199 15:38, September 25, 2012 (UTC)Math Geek
Add a trivia section?[edit source]
I have tons of things i want to add like how when u try to destroy it it says "u can get another one from the scribe" yet u get it from the captain of the gaurds, but theres no trivia. Can sum1 add it pl0x i dont know how :D21:02, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Done. You just write "Trivia", select the text, go under format and put it as Heading 1. Easy. :) Paul Z 21:08, April 12, 2011 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Paul Z (talk) on 21:08, April 12, 2011 (UTC).
im wondering[edit source]
..to get a cape can you get four founders then kick them and keep it?
forgot to sign sorry Voruse 23:46, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. My clan has currently four members, so I guess so. Kwekko 05:31, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
how to make logo on the cape?plz help
- Click Clan Settings in the clan interface, then Clan Settings again at the top. Then click "Motif" at the bottom. (: 20:33, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
thingys vgqwh85g6hk[edit source]
There be unknown word 'unkown' in Trivia phase, and also there be said 2 quite same trivias, such as that firty it'll say in photo booth it'll turn to default, and on next text it says it will turn to blue, so wich of these '2' it willt urn actually? Heehe..
-Has to add for thingys below mine.. Yah, surely , kick 'em all! Ya be alone in de clan, fancy it surely be.. Eh? so yes, you CAN.
...Would it be too much to ask for you to use legible english? -.-15:16, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- 1. If you see a typo like "unkown", why don't you fix it, instead of making a messy comment on the talk page?
- 2. The default setting of the clan cloak is blue. It shouldn't take that much time to figure out.
- 3. Sign your comments using four tildes (~).
- 4. What is vgqwh85g6hk supposed to mean?
- Kwekko 18:57, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Wasn't there supposed to be a hood? Or is that why the west side is still under construction? Will there be a quest or construction level or something? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Nobody outside jagex knows. Kwekko 12:40, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Therefore, it's speculation. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 12:52, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
if you die you cape will be gone and your gona have to talk to the general to get a new one
- So? Why do you tell us? Please sign your comments. Kwekko 05:42, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
Stretchy 'blades' glitch[edit source]
Do mention that you shouldn't just tell of few emotes, but state all emotes effects with the cloak, with stretchy glitch, all of them, maybe not all so visible, but most certainly, all does it(ofc not skillcapes, since it'd be impossible to perform with clan cloak, duhhhyyyyyhh.).
Will these capes behave like the wildy capes, like moving the 'Attack' option?
- I think I'm right in saying that simply being in the same clan will remove the attack option. --Henneyj 06:28, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
Rank 2?[edit source]
How to get rank 2 fealty while the update was last week? I did max my resources the week before that, but i didnt get a rank with the update. I got a rank after the building tick, but someone in my clan got a rank before the update and one after the update.(with the building tick)
How I got Fealty 2 so quickly[edit source]
My clan's tick was a few days after the fealty update. I got the fealty 1 rank, and after that, I moved the tick to Saturday. That then reset my cap, allowing me to recieve another clan ring for the time being.
Experience reward calculator[edit source]
The calculator doesn't work. If some1 can fix it, then please do so. ;)
Asbakkie 18:29, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
How Often Can You Claim The XP Bonus?[edit source]
- Once every build tick. 20:00, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Need update on all photos[edit source]
Since the update with the skill capes the clan capes have to changes, and now the pictures are out dates and some one needs to get new ones.
- I'm not sure we should be too quick on that. You may have noticed that the female capes still have the old look while the male ones have a new look, which could suggest that either the new look was unintended or that they neglected to update the female capes. I would be inclined to wait till the next update ;) Sundays211 (talk) 01:27, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Different Types of Clan Cloaks?[edit source]
I was playing when I noticed my clan cloak looked different from someone else's. Mine looks like the fealty ones in the gallery while the other person's looks like the one in the combat stats.
I came here with this same question. I always thought it was some weird graphical glitch where girls had the old style and boys had the new style, but maybe I was just wrong this whole time and only the fealty 3 cloak was changed in shape? Can someone confirm and add that information to the trivia bullet dedicated to the graphical update to it? Saint Arson (talk) 07:34, February 28, 2017 (UTC)
XP Gain[edit source]
I've been doing some testing and it seems like the clan cloak does not influence XP in the citadel. Should this be removed?
- As the article says, you don't need to wear the cape to receive the exta experience from fealty. Though, there was much info that shouldn't be here, so I moved it to Clan Citadel#Fealty. Hopefully this should reduce confusion. 20:46, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
XP reward calculator doesn't scale up to 120[edit source]
The XP reward given by the cloak scales with the skill it's used up to level 120 (e.g. at level 113 it gives 12,643 XP). However the calculator on this page seems to only scale up to 99.10:07, 29 December 2019 (UTC)
- I've fixed the calculator, tho the table below the calculator is still wrong (the template behind it has changed over the years, it seems, to include the other Shattered Hearts statue). Not always useful to reuse calculators/templates... 184.108.40.206 10:47, 29 December 2019 (UTC)