Miscellaneous charms[edit source]
Does the imp convert void, obsidian, and talon charms? Better yet, does it collect them? "All charm", but yet it doesn't say the summ xp. --
22:24, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe it only converts charms that are used as primary ingredients. Void, obsidian and talon charms are all tertiary ingredients 20:43, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- My imp is not picking up Obsidian charms even though it is set to collect all charms. Configuring it to collect all charms makes it say "I'm not keeping any at all. You will get all four types" so I think it only collects crimson, gold, green and blue and not any special types of charm. IsobelJ (talk) 11:08, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe it is destroyed 20:43, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Died with it today, was in the grave and i was able to retrieve it just fine =) Brokn death (talk) 01:43, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I died with it today in the wilderness, where there are no graves, and when i got back less then a minute later it was already gone. I also had the bone crusher with me, and that was still there for me to pick up. 11:15AM, February 6, 2014 (EST)
- If it is added to your toolbelt do you still lose it when you die? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 07:05, 12 December 2015 (UTC).
- Everything on your toolbelt is always safe. 00:10, December 13, 2015 (UTC)
Elder charms xp rate?[edit source]
It now has a [More] option in the configuration.
No idea how much xp it gives, and I'm too lazy to try and find out.00:15, May 7, 2014 (UTC)