What constitutes a 'role' then?
I had assumed that being the person who has asked Jimmy (and therby you) to clear his house of rats, would be enough to qualify. Even though it's not a direct participation, it's still the same as saying (hypothetical situation): "Mr. X has a role in Madeup Authur's murder mystery book Fake Title, when he invites Detective Y and several guests to his house, where one of the guests is murdered; however Mr. X is never actually met." isn't it?
Surely it could just be reworded, rather than deleted, especially as it's just trivia; doesn't all info get built up in such a way?
His hover over was his name, and examine I didn't get proper not of, due to dc'ing after tellporting away, but it was something like 'Head of this Carnillean Household'. I would have wished to check, but can't revisit after leaving. I'll have to make another acc to do so.18.104.22.168 07:10, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Is it ever specified that he was the one who asked for his house to be cleared? The place in question is the Ratcatchers Mansion, which is home to a number of citizens from Ardougne 07:28, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, if the examine was worded how it seemed (and I can't be sure on that, due to the dc', so unfortunately not in chabox), then it'd follow that he asked, as he'd be the hous owner - Jimmy doesn't mention any gobetween.
- Ideally I'd like to check again, but that involves getting another acc to that point, which may be a while, as needs to be memb.
- I'm fine with the removal, I just wished to know what was needed to constitute a 'role' or mention in trivia (as you can see, I'm new); that way I can avoid mistakes in future.22.214.171.124 07:41, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Well without the examine, we can't be sure. But if it is "Head of the Carnillean household" then that is his standard examine text, and does not indicate that the mansion is his. Also, the Carnillean mansion ingame is a lot smaller. It should be possible to mention that he does appear in the mansion though 07:49, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree, it was a bit hasty on my part, the wording could have been 'the' rather than 'this'; I was doing a lot of examines at the time, so my eyes could have bee splicing the line above partially, especially with the short time it was visible.
- I've looked at a couple of the other NPC entries for the Manor, and there's a mention on Ali Morisane's: 'During the party in the Ratcatchers quest, he is one of the party goers' Would something similar/the same be adequate?
- (side-question: I'm not sure why the bullet points didn't appear, they were there on preview, but not when saved; is there something speciffic to do to make sure they save?)
- Sorry about using up so much of your time, and thanks for taking it to converse!126.96.36.199 07:56, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I've added their roles to the relevant pages. Thanks for pointing out he was at the mansion 08:00, June 14, 2014 (UTC)