Soul Wars and Fire Cape[edit source]
I just recently got a fire cape and was wondering if it would be enchanted by the nomad at soul wars to work like the accumulator. If not, then which capes can be enchanted to work in this manner? Thanks --03:48, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- It only mean the sw capes... I think... 03:50, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- What exactally do you mean? You can NOT weild a cape in the minigame, so what do you mean by sw capes?
- You get a cape IN the game to show what team your in 03:58, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
Are you sure that the skill capes are for members only? My friend was a non member and he could switch his capes in the free world.Sad2310 18:20, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
quick! some one add the capes of the distinction before i figure out how to!01:25, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
Add cape:[edit source]
- Herald cape - thanks 17:03, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Cloak of seasons —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 02:01, October 24, 2014 (UTC).
Perhaps we should merge this article with cloaks. They are basically the same page, just for items with slightly different names. Comments? LordAlchemist 23:25, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Although this has already been carried out, I don't see why we couldn't take this further, although cape is a reasonable umbrella term for Techhead7890Talk 09:58, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Resorting by properties[edit source]
I've written about this on the Template_talk:Cape page as well, but is it really necessary to classify the cloaks by label, not by function or origin? It seems rather complicated and unuseful to lump random commemerative capes, event items and minigame items into the same field. Techhead7890Talk 09:56, November 27, 2012 (UTC)