Talk:Camo helmet

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Camo helmet page.

Untitled[edit source]

Is it really called Camo Helmet in-game? I always assumed it was called Camoe Hat.....--

Water Wave icon.png
Captain Sciz
TalkEditsHiscores File:Runecrafter hat.png|link=

19:27, 13 July 2009 (UTC)

Nah it is called Camo Helmet! —Manyman (talk) 05:31, September 28, 2009 (UTC)