Talk:Call of the Ancestors
- "Call of the Ancestors is our first bottle quest. Bottle quests are shorter and smaller in scope, but jam-packed with character, plot and immersion. We're hoping that you'll enjoy these compact quests so that we can make more of them, upping the number of stories that we tell in a given year. More information at RuneFest on Saturday, October 3rd!" Update:Behind the Scenes – October 2015
- "We've talked about a lot of apocalyptic, god-level content so far, but we intend these to be the only real 6th Age content for the year. The other quests in the year will add to existing storylines, or tell standalone stories - character-driven, with more personal storytelling and – most importantly - more humour.
- We also want to up the number of quests in the year by creating more of something we are calling bottle quests, and by letting you know if a quest will be bottled.
- In the past, expectation attached to quests has hampered us. Each had to be the next big thing, and the time and production cost attached meant that we couldn't deliver quests as often or to the degree of polish that we wanted.
- With bottle quests, we will try to tell stories without creating too many new assets. This will allow our developers to focus on their storytelling, and deliver quests that partner some of the larger updates we are talking about today."Update:Behind the Scenes – October 2015 22:38, October 13, 2015 (UTC)
Magic Lamp requirements[edit source]
The Magic Lamp rewarded from this quest requires 10 Magic to use. Discovered today on my new ironman. Can't edit the main page without an account, so posting it here instead. 188.8.131.52 11:51, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, you can blame a very persistent vandal for the logged in requirement on the Call of the Ancestors page. Will add your information to the page now. Thank you for informing us of that. 11:53, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
Ambush hint[edit source]
When the attack begins watch the minimap because attackers show up as yellow dots. Using minimap and clicking a bit ahead of dots you can hit and even kill the attackers before they come close to you. Ignito (talk) 13:42, 17 September 2019 (UTC)